The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
I'm done done.  EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
I'm done done.  EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
I'm done done.  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
I'm done done.  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
I'm done done.  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
I'm done done.  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
I'm done done.  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
I'm done done.  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
I'm done done.  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I'm done done.

2 posters

Go down

I'm done done.  Empty I'm done done.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:42 pm

I don't have the ambition anymore to fill in jet spots, if you guys need an infantry spot I'm here but I just don't have it anymore to fly jets. I lost interest in training jets OVER 6 months ago. And it's finally coming back to haunt us, there is no reason to lose any jet map on any side to any team when we have great talent on our team, and if they can't make the game we can find different people who can. I know snack has ideas, but I'm sorry I can't fill the role anymore, my speed and skills compared to other people is terrible and I have no interest in fixing it this late into the game.

I'd find it difficult even if we were missing 1 jet pilot in the finals of the playoffs to fill the role. Because I just can't do it anymore. I know every time I've filled in is because you guys needed me, not that I've taken anyones spot. And I never intended to, even during the event someone DC's. 

I can't even bring myself to pub in the jet anymore, because there are pub pilots that are better DF'ers than me, infantry is an unrefined talent that I can actually get good with. That's what I'm rolling with. So give me a shout if you need a 3rd string infantry player to fill a spot.

As for CBs, I'd really suggest slowing down on air maps until we figure out on a group that can make every game every match. 

We have the best chopper duo in the game, and great CB jet pilots.

Back to top Go down

I'm done done.  Empty Re: I'm done done.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Lubu20 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Sad
Lubu20
Lubu20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Sad

You & Snack will always be the supreme lords of the BF3 sky.
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:04 pm

nah man. I regret posting this message, I was so caught up in the moment and I was so down after that shit. Starting tomorrow I'm gonna work on getting my speed back on RU, it's what's getting me killed and I'm gonna work on it. 

I just get so discouraged when iCon does poorly, especially when I know I could be doing better. 

we have maybe a little over 3-4 weeks left, lets end this shit with a bang and do what iCon does best and win some shit. I'll be here to support as much as we can, I'm gonna work at getting my shit together. 

fuck anyone that doubts iCon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:05 am

iCon dominated the air in competitive gaming for most of bf3, ofc other jets improved over and over to beat you guys. and after a long time you might train less and lack motivation because you did it for ages now. but this season is the very last and i hope everybody in iCon can get himself to play his best once more until bf4. i also had a break of 2 months and when i came back to gaming i struggled a bit with the thought to let go tbh, because everybody improved and i got worse by not playing the game. i`m still working on getting back into it 100% but i really want to win this FN season, getting some even more superior reputation for iCon and to start BF4 from #1 on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:32 am

Time to go giganigga on this bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:01 am

Guys, im really sorry. But it seems like everytime we have a CB, something has to go wrong. and i have to leave early. I want to finish strong but it does irrated the shit out of me when i DC ONLY when we are about to CB. Right now, i cant even join. i FREEZE as soon as it starts loading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:25 am

I've been enjoying time off from BF3. I'm glad I got off when I did. BF4 is going to be similar, but also be a verrrrry different game than BF3. Now the only question is, when will it come out for PS4? I've preordered the system, but there's still no release for the next gen. THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Its out this year Screw i would say late October early November but you will be smashing it this year guranteed Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum