The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Fun doesn't EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Fun doesn't EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Fun doesn't EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Fun doesn't EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Fun doesn't EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Fun doesn't EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Fun doesn't EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Fun doesn't EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Fun doesn't EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Fun doesn't

Go down

Fun doesn't Empty Fun doesn't

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:32 pm

describe how enjoyable this game was to me, especially with all you guys. I know people are tense, but I just wanna be one of the first ones to say I love you guys and I'll miss you all, hopefully our paths cross again.

I could write books about how crazy this game was sometimes, the ups and the downs. The teams we faced, the teams I was in. But by far, iCon has a dear place in my heart as cheesy as it sounds. It's only the internet, but dammit feelings. I have a feeling boner right now.

Yeah we didn't win finals, but we always stuck to who we were. We never took the free win unless we felt absolutely everyone was on the same page. From the first dN game as iCon to recent events this season. I'll remember it all. I wish we could of won this season as much as everyone else here, but mistakes were made, and things didn't come together as we thought. We traded our best map from air to ground, just because the change in the air game. (which I blame all on lubu cause FAKU LUBU). <3

But keeping this as short as possible, because I could blunder on for hours just typing my thoughts. I appreciate the time everyone put into this game, and the invite to iCon that I got that day when everything went down. We came far guys.

Back to top Go down

Fun doesn't Empty Re: Fun doesn't

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:48 pm

so are we gonna do some scrims or fuck that till BF4? Cause if fuck that, then fuck that like a boss Ima start playing BC2 again I think lol Cheers1 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:52 pm

I think I'm gonna buy a better PC sometime, probably in the next six months. Really don't play on playing BF4 on it though. I wanna play all the big games, like dayz standalone and stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:53 pm

rasomaso wrote:so are we gonna do some scrims or fuck that till BF4? Cause if fuck that, then fuck that like a boss Ima start playing BC2 again I think lol Cheers1 

I might play BC2 again aswell, don't got it for PS3 anymore (could go get it) but i do have it for PC, wich im even a bigger noob on Sad
You gonna play it on PS3 or PC?

And Bugs, GTFO, this isn't the end of iCon!!! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:07 pm

I know, but people will always come and go. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:29 pm

cmon guys, let's not beat ourselfs up over that game, we're still part of the bf3 top and everyone knows that!

So? what's the next game where all of iCon will jump on? GTA5?

JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Thinking about building a pc with my brother playing dotta or league of legends or a ton of strategy games Surprised 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:07 pm

MOEDER wrote:
rasomaso wrote:so are we gonna do some scrims or fuck that till BF4? Cause if fuck that, then fuck that like a boss Ima start playing BC2 again I think lol Cheers1 

I might play BC2 again aswell, don't got it for PS3 anymore (could go get it) but i do have it for PC, wich im even a bigger noob on Sad
You gonna play it on PS3 or PC?

And Bugs, GTFO, this isn't the end of iCon!!! <3
PS3 ofc, I can't even play 5 minutes without getting booted back to main menu on BC2 PC for some reason

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:07 pm

DezzD wrote:Thinking about building a pc with my brother playing dotta or league of legends or a ton of strategy games Surprised 

planetswag brah
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down