The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what?

Go down

So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what? Empty So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:22 am

We're done with FN, but BF4 looks like it's going to be very similar to BF3 in terms of overall mechanics. With that said, are we going to go rusty, or are we going to scrim?

I know there was a poll, but who all is actually going to have the time? I'm available Saturdays and Sundays!

Back to top Go down

So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what? Empty Re: So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:30 am

Well from that poll i did, people still wanted to do scrims even after the season on FN was done. So i will still get games unless there is a mass number of people completely done.

Back to top Go down

So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what? Empty Re: So, are we continuing BF3 with scrims or what?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:09 am

Yes, I would like to get back into it. So if we can get scrims going i would gladly play. Just need to dust off my ps3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:36 am

if we can get some scrims on DLC maps I'm all for it, not so hot for scrims on base maps

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:55 pm

rasomaso wrote:if we can get some scrims on DLC maps I'm all for it, not so hot for scrims on base maps

Ye, we played the basemaps waaaay to much Smile
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:55 am

Im down to play scrims and I know Mini was thinking about getting back into it so scrims would be perfect for him too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:20 am

I'd love to play some DLC scrims again. WNT 2 was fun. The only issue is, I doubt we could ever get one of the "good" clans left to play us on DLC's. Since they're much more worried about season 6.

But it doesn't matter anyways, judging by what people still want to play. I'm not entirely sure we're going to have the strongest line up we've ever had lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:36 am

Would be good to see players like Hardmund back as well.. It's about time the players that haven't played much on BF3 for iCon, like Mini and Trance(Trance for his own reasons), play some fun scrims for BF4. We'd be a stronger team entering BF4 with more players up to scratch playing competitively together - despite playing against easier teams in less pressured games with DLC maps.

I'll be up for DLC scrims. Gunship is mine though. I have 10 kills with that thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:39 am

protip. don't use the gunship lol. It's too nerfed to have an effect and chopper destroys it now. It was good when TAo vs TKo still played. But unless we have a 4-5 cap. Don't fucking get in it lol. You're way more useful on the ground now. And only one person needs to be in it on the 105mm. The 25mm is completely fucking useless and inaccurate.

I can't tell you how many times I've screamed at USA players for being in the AC-130 during the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum