Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar


iCon Prevails!

Go down

iCon Prevails!

Post by JettsonBE on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:27 am

so, what's next guys?

What games will u be playing or what will you be doing untill PS4 or the next thing?

We're a great group and we should stay that way, I know i'm not exactly the one to say this but you guys know i'll be back in full swing for bf4! cheers 



anyways, GG's to all iCon!

_________________


avatar
JettsonBE

Posts : 404
Join date : 2012-11-09

View user profile http://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:57 am

probably the only cool post jettson ever made ever. Hopefully we'll all be back for BF4 Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:27 am

GTAV BITCH!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:59 am

rasomaso wrote:GTAV BITCH!
Pretty much sums up how I feel about this.

Also, I was thinking of getting PayDay 2, but I think I'll wait for that when it comes out and wait for a sale. I'll probably be picking up battlefront on PC and building a PC in the next 2 months, so I'll be on PC a lot more often.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:38 am

Star Wars Battlefront, BF4, and GTA V. Only games I plan on getting so far for PS4.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by JettsonBE on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Let's all try and keep conctact. i think the best way is through this forum. Only couple more months Smile

_________________


avatar
JettsonBE

Posts : 404
Join date : 2012-11-09

View user profile http://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:20 pm

i'll play killzone2, BO2, and BF3 casually till ps4 comes out. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:23 pm

JettsonBE wrote:Let's all try and keep conctact. i think the best way is through this forum. Only couple more months Smile
I... I... I'm looooosssssiiiiiiinnnngg myssselfffffff......

first one to guess the quote gets a special present

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:22 pm

rasomaso wrote:
JettsonBE wrote:Let's all try and keep conctact. i think the best way is through this forum. Only couple more months Smile
I... I... I'm looooosssssiiiiiiinnnngg myssselfffffff......

first one to guess the quote gets a special present
MGS

Where's my special present?

Also, good guy Jettson always on the case.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by JettsonBE on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:31 pm

SnackPack96 wrote:
rasomaso wrote:
JettsonBE wrote:Let's all try and keep conctact. i think the best way is through this forum. Only couple more months Smile
I... I... I'm looooosssssiiiiiiinnnngg myssselfffffff......

first one to guess the quote gets a special present
MGS

Where's my special present?

Also, good guy Jettson always on the case.
i just try to keep some contact , don't want our teams chemistry to water off over time! i know i haven't been around a lot since the start of my PC adventure, but i'm sure when them ps4 exclusives come around i'll be back.

in the meantime, my steam is JettsonBE88, playing a broad list of games so if u wanna squad up i'll be there neucoffee 

_________________


avatar
JettsonBE

Posts : 404
Join date : 2012-11-09

View user profile http://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:29 am

because people who lack skill on console search for places to escape their suckery on PC lolololol

snack: I will think about ways to troll you with my "gift", stay tuned

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by JettsonBE on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:22 am

rasomaso wrote:because people who lack skill on console search for places to escape their suckery on PC lolololol

http://www.mordorhq.com/showthread.php?10408-NVIDIA-Claims-Grand-Theft-Auto-5-Coming-To-PC-This-Fall&p=212246#post212246 trollface problem

_________________


avatar
JettsonBE

Posts : 404
Join date : 2012-11-09

View user profile http://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:54 am

JettsonBE wrote:
rasomaso wrote:because people who lack skill on console search for places to escape their suckery on PC lolololol

http://www.mordorhq.com/showthread.php?10408-NVIDIA-Claims-Grand-Theft-Auto-5-Coming-To-PC-This-Fall&p=212246#post212246  trollface problem
this fall? I'll be playing it in a month... problem? cyclops

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by JettsonBE on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:03 am

rasomaso wrote:
JettsonBE wrote:
rasomaso wrote:because people who lack skill on console search for places to escape their suckery on PC lolololol

http://www.mordorhq.com/showthread.php?10408-NVIDIA-Claims-Grand-Theft-Auto-5-Coming-To-PC-This-Fall&p=212246#post212246  trollface problem
this fall? I'll be playing it in a month... problem? cyclops
it'll look like u open your eyes underwater compaired to the nextgen version :p

anyway, this looks like the ps3 version is in fact just a moneybomb, they will sell the nextgen version as soon as they have enough sales on that ps3 version! business tactic fags lol

_________________


avatar
JettsonBE

Posts : 404
Join date : 2012-11-09

View user profile http://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am

at least they finish the game unlike EA/DICE, who are probably doing the same thing with BF4

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: iCon Prevails!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum