The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Official Battlelog banter post

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Official Battlelog banter post - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Battlelog banter post

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Everyone talks about everyone. I've bitched about people, but incessant shit talking is retarded. Most people I don't care what they think about my level of skill or whatever else they feel the need to bash on. It's just the level of belligerence some people have over a video game is hilariously retarded. I play to have fun and enjoy the company of my E-freinds when I play my online games. I don't play to strut around like a Peacock and posture my awesomeness, because you guys already know how awesome I am, trololol.

Back to top Go down

Official Battlelog banter post - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Battlelog banter post

Post by Lubu20 Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:12 pm

What I don't like is that I hate people that are nice to my face but then talk shit behind my back and then goes off saying that I'm bad when they are a complete joke themselves. But if I don't know the person and they are talking shit, I wouldn't give two fucks about them.
Lubu20
Lubu20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Lubu20 wrote:What I don't like is that I hate people that are nice to my face but then talk shit behind my back and then goes off saying that I'm bad when they are a complete joke themselves. But if I don't know the person and they are talking shit, I wouldn't give two fucks about them.
I just expected it whenever I was in my prime. People never had to like me, we still took a shit on peoples air and they can bitch and moan all they want about what we did in the match or outside of it. But when it came down to it I just tried to perform my best and let the match do the talking. The real bad shit talk only really came around at the end of this games life, within the past 6-12 months. Not to say it wasn't around, before. But it was never so public as it is now. I like this thread because it's not us spreading shit all over battlelogs and it keeps it local.

If I become another big competitive player in BF4 I think I'll just take the highroad in most situations and won't even bother to respond, let alone talk to people about it. I did a lot of that in this game, anything I ever said was pretty much said either on my wall or in game talking over mics. I still defend people to this day, I will endlessly defend people in iCon if I ever needed to lol. Sometimes I'm too biased, but it's hard not to ya'll are my friends. I still explain certain things about our air, our ground, our armor anything that ever came up that people hear and people misconstrue things about this team to try and bring people down. I always hated that shit and I always will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Buggsy wrote:I like this thread because it's not us spreading shit all over battlelogs and it keeps it local.
Shits need to be spread evenly on a large flat surface (such as your monitor screen), otherwise you might not even bother. Exclamation 
Buggsy wrote:If I become another big competitive player in BF4
Oh ho ho ho look at him, so you're the new hotshot hmm?
Buggsy wrote:I think I'll just take the highroad in most situations and won't even bother to respond
A hotshot queen herself...
Buggsy wrote:...and I always will.
Love me tender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:24 am

lmfao raso. I've been loving your posts lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:17 am

Buggsy wrote:lmfao raso. I've been loving your posts lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am

bored at work... hey I'm just doing my job Cool2 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3