The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
For Voltex EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
For Voltex EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
For Voltex EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
For Voltex EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
For Voltex EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
For Voltex EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
For Voltex EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
For Voltex EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
For Voltex EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

For Voltex

Go down

For Voltex Empty For Voltex

Post by DeterminedKnight Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:57 pm

I know you like PSN trophies, actually so do I. I don't really know what kind of trophy achiever you are, if you look for easy or hard trophies but I thought I'd share this with you nonetheless and I noticed you had the game as well Very Happy Here's me getting a Platinum trophy that is considered the hardest PS3 Plat by many trophy hunters: WipEout HD. This is my last race in the Meltdown championship on the highest speed class Phantom, on Elite difficulty, Sol 2 track.

DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

For Voltex Empty Re: For Voltex

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:48 pm

fake & gay.

Hardest plat is Demon Souls.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Villain-X- wrote:fake & gay.

Hardest plat is Demon Souls.
Far from it unfortunately Very Happy 12.31% of Demon Souls owners have DS Plat... and 1.27% of WipEout HD owners have WipEout HD's Plat xD

DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Whats a plat on demon souls??, i didnt think the game was hard to begin with...tedious not hard

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:33 pm

Plat = Platinum :p
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:06 pm

or so i am told. Maybe there are more people who have a plat on Demon Souls just based on an opinion many gamers have said it being one of the hardest plats? Does that make sense??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:18 pm

I dont think you can use those stats as a reliable judge of platinum difficulty Knight. Souls has a reputation for being a difficult game and as such alot of people specifically get it and aim for the platinum just for the challenge. Its like a hunter looking for a big kill Very Happy Wipeout on the other hand doesnt have nearly as big a following and therefore much less platinum completions.

Platinum completion is also based on if the game is fun or not. Theres loads of games I could platinum but I just got bored too quiclkly. The only ones Ive seen through all the way are killzone 2 and 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Villain-X- wrote:or so i am told. Maybe there are more people who have a plat on Demon Souls just based on an opinion many gamers have said it being one of the hardest plats? Does that make sense??
Probably.. But I've never seen Demon's Souls ranked higher than WipEout HD in Top 10's for difficulty. There's one here in particular where Demon's Souls and WipEout HD are pretty close but WP HD still holds the #1 spot... http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2010/07/10/top-5-most-difficult-platinum-trophies-to-obtain/
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Demon's Souls is a hard game but the plat on it is pretty easy. I think I have it and I don't even go for plats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:04 pm

I think a lot of people got Wipeout HD when it was free from PSN downtime and don't really play it much, like me.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:53 pm

rasomaso wrote:I think a lot of people got Wipeout HD when it was free from PSN downtime and don't really play it much, like me.
I wouldn't refer myself to stats, but since I thought most of you guys didn't know what WipEout HD was, stats were all I had. And yeah indeed stats weren't a valid argument since the % i get are from trophy sites that are not even linked to Sony's trophy database whatsoever, so the real WipEout HD Platinum % must easily be in the 0,..%.

There are 3 Gold trophies in particular Beat Zico, Zone Zeus, Elite Campaign Legend. They are insanely hard to get, what proof do I have? Well it just involves some research on the internet, some people have put more than 3000 laps into Beat Zico and still haven't got it after 5 years on & off, how do they know it's 3000? Because you can see your stats for everything in the game. Zone Zeus, the highest speed class in the game is Phantom (800 km/h), to get Zone Zeus you must reach the Supersonic zone in Zone mode on any track, Supersonic is 1600 km/h..

I guess i shouldn't have posted all this in the first place haha
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:35 pm

No it's interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:45 am

ElitestGamer wrote:Demon's Souls is a hard game but the plat on it is pretty easy. I think I have it and I don't even go for plats.

the only hard part about that game was getting the "sharp" chunk?(i dont remember) from the black skeletons due to all luck and grinding. Once you learn the patterns and little quirks, its a breeze imho.

@knight i know what plat means. I thought there was some sort of standalone plat achievement. I dont know how they work since i dont really care. If its just getting all the other achievements = plat, then i wouldnt say it hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:24 am

Wipeout HD was a free game when Sony got hacked and was down.

Thats why the percentage is so low...

People dowloaded it and can't give fuck about it... Like me.

Still GG on getting the plat Knight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down