The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever. EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever.

Go down

PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever. Empty PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:33 pm

With the new console generation upon us there's going to be an increase in our competition for this year. I'm sure many of the once "great" Xbox clans like Fagsilon will convert, seeing how poorly the new Xbox is being received by most avid and "hardcore" gamers. And since Sony is going all out with promoting the gamer over casuals, we're definitely going to see spikes in tourneys and other competitive events for the PS4. Since this clan is always growing and evolving, I suggest we expand our horizons than just Battlefield. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for BF as being our main gig but I also think we should try our hand in Killzone seeing as it's got the best support for clans and competitive play from Sony.

Along with Killzone, we should look at expanding into other realms of gaming that could go competitive or where we can continue to play alongside one another to keep our clan's chemistry at max. Two games I'm sure most people wouldn't mind are the Elder Scrolls Online and Destiny, but if anybody else has any ideas of good games to look into post them up.

We're going to tear the competitive scene a new asshole with this generation of consoles. Let's go in it to win.

Back to top Go down

PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever. Empty Re: PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:47 pm

I agree, though I think elder scrolls or destiny won't have any type of comp matches. But remember...

PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever. 3531lu

Back to top Go down

PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever. Empty Re: PS4 Clans/Guilds/Groups, or whatever.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Destiny is suppose to have competitive play. The ESO will be more of a fun activity.

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:38 pm

planetside has e-sport already on pc so i guess it'll come to ps4 aswell.
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:18 pm

i`m not that much into sci-fi-shooter...i`d probably go for CoD competitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:23 pm

smoothyaady90 wrote:i`m not that much into sci-fi-shooter...i`d probably go for CoD competitive
BWAHAHAHAHAHA btw quote system doesn't work on this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:34 am

i didn`t say that, why are you doing this to me? i didn`t do anything to you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:42 am

smoothyaady90 wrote:i didn`t say that, why are you doing this to me? i didn`t do anything to you... but I like men... true story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:37 am

who doesn`t?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:56 am

I'm sorry what?
\"smoothyaady90"I wrote:who doesn`t? FLAAGR FLAAGR FLAAAGR FLAAGR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:35 am

BF4 & Killzone and maybe Planetside2 but all other games? I don't see anything competitive about them, maybe COD but thats not my type of game...

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:39 am

competetive plants vs zombies anyone?
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:55 am

ESO will have guilds and Destiny has a competitive mode. ESO would be for fun. Destiny might actually become an E-sport game considering that Activision is the publisher and the developer is Bungie, the studio behind one of the most popular e-sport games...Halo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Lol fail, guilds in ESO are actually quests you botnub... like thieves guild, fighters guild and mages guild in skyrim and oblivion hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Yes, I know this. Jackass, lol. In most medieval like MMOs they're referred to as guilds. In ESO they're factions. There, happy now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:54 pm

what the fuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:55 pm

I know, exciting right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:40 am

Batllefront anyone? :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:53 am

YES, BATTLEFRONT WILL BE SUPER SANDWICH AWESOME.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Screwbacca wrote:I know, exciting right?
no I just don't understand what are you on about... in ESO there are 3 factions (argonians+dark elves+nords vs khajit+wood elves+high elves vs redguard niggas+bretons+orcs)... 3 teams in essence all with thousands of random players that are playing on the server, that's nothing to do with clans. Then there are guilds, which are single player/coop questlines. O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:27 am

I'm on about what faction we would join. I just mentioned guilds because in many medieval like games there are warring factions which have sub-groups known as guilds. I understand what the guilds are and how they'll function in ESO. I just used it as an example because I don't know if there are sub-group clan like guilds in ESO. Take a chill pill, brah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:47 am

hmm yeah we should join something that gives us all a balanced race mix in regards to all the different playstyles (even though picking race will have lesser effect now on the classes we chose to play as than before)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Yea, which kinda sucks tbh. I guess it's for balancing reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum