The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Official Battlelog banter post - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Official Battlelog banter post

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Official Battlelog banter post - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Battlelog banter post

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:54 am

lmao, wish i recorded when i was swimming to their US base after getting bored of the base rape Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Official Battlelog banter post - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Battlelog banter post

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:20 pm

we saw it smoothy. lol'd hard.

edit: you could say it gave victory lap a whole new meaning

Back to top Go down

Post by Lubu20 Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Hey neb, put all of the stuff we posted to your original post. That way, we can view the butthurt all at once Very Happy
Lubu20
Lubu20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:02 pm

JettsonBE wrote:
SnackPack96 wrote:Made a video for you guys to have a laugh at our match. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5wf_uhARGk&feature=youtu.be
looooooooooool cheers

OMG hahahhahahah post this on Wolf_autopsy's wall, PLEASEEEEEEEE Fucking banana

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:03 pm

SnackPack96 wrote:Made a video for you guys to have a laugh at our match. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5wf_uhARGk&feature=youtu.be
Snack you're a legend lmfao
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Whenever I think I might get annoyed by Epsilon. This is the pic that makes the rage disappear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:07 pm

MOEDER wrote:
JettsonBE wrote:
looooooooooool cheers

OMG hahahhahahah post this on Wolf_autopsy's wall, PLEASEEEEEEEE Fucking banana
I think he learned his lesson to talk shit for now if he says anything again I'll let him know his place

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:18 am

I wish i had took a picture of smot asking me if i was looking for a clan #Truestory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:32 pm

if we ever win at a LAN and they ask us for a picture and you homo try to wrap your arms around me like that. i will literally drop kick your face inward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:36 pm

Villain-X- wrote:if we ever win at a LAN and they ask us for a picture and you homo try to wrap your arms around me like that. i will literally drop kick your face inward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:23 pm

iHeartTrance wrote:
Villain-X- wrote:if we ever win at a LAN and they ask us for a picture and you homo try to wrap your arms around me like that. i will literally drop kick your face inward.

I will just give you both the kj giganigga bro fist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:55 am

and the winner is ... iCon!!!

Official Battlelog banter post - Page 2 Group%20of%20Asians

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:25 am

Rogey- wrote:and the winner is ... iCon!!!

Lol, is that Erocc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:42 pm

iHeartTrance wrote:
Rogey- wrote:and the winner is ... iCon!!!

Lol, is that Erocc?

Nah, he's much bigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:56 pm

There was an X1 vs PS4 argument. One guy posted the specs comparison, lol:

PS4:
AMD Radeon GCN 1.x GPU (on APU)
18 Compute Units / 1152 GCN Cores
32 ROPS (Fillrate)
8 ACES * 8 Compute Queues = 64 Compute Queues

Xbox One:
AMD Radeon GCN 1.x GPU (on APU)
12 Compute Units / 768 GCN Cores
16 ROPS (Fillrate)
2 ACES * 2 Compute Queues = 4 Compute Queues

The PS4 has 50% more raw shader performance, a 100% increase in fillrate and a 700% increase in compute (gpgpu) queue granularity.

This isn’t negligible and just because they share the same system architecture doesn’t mean they’re equal. The PS4′s gpu holds a performance advantage of around 50% before you even take into account compute capabilities and the rest.

[AMD Radeon (18 CU / 32 ROP / 1.8TF)] vs [AMD Radeon (12 CU / 16 ROPS / 1.2TF)]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:09 pm

I don't know what any of this means. I'm just gonna pretend I understand it.

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:17 pm

also

the xbox1 has 8g RAM total, 3 for Operating System and 5 for games!

The PS4 has 8G RAM total, 1 for Operating System and 7 for games!

I know wich one i'll pick lawl

Didn't enyone see the "road to ps4"
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lubu20 Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:00 am

I saw this: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=UQhkpaVg

I called him out but he was too pussy to take it publicly so he PMs me thinking I don't have the balls to say it public and that's where he's wrong. He loves to sugar coat things when he's caught in something.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=bVkVSZYu

He tried to clear my messages on Battlelog PM but he failed because my messages don't clear until I refresh my browser so part 2 is here:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=v2YjQ7HC

He says he doesn't care about me yet, he repeatedly looks on the forums for anything I post on and copies my quotes and say them to Mexi.

http://pastebin.com/CjLzkYhB

Funny thing is Mexi is one of the worst pilots that can't dodge TVs.

So I sent Gen this:

Official Battlelog banter post - Page 2 LrO766h

And Mexi actually tried to apply for LoD on BF4 and this was the result:

[08:53:12] Tristan | Mexicanundrum: can i rejoin LoD for bf4?
[08:53:22] bigdaddylev: sup buddy
[08:53:30] bigdaddylev: how bout no?
[08:53:38] bigdaddylev: (sun)
[08:53:46] Tristan | Mexicanundrum: ok

I had to cry so hard of laughter when I saw that.

Moral of the story: If you want to talk shit/criticize me, at least talk to me face to face and not behind my backs because I have already megadunked him/Mexi multiple times and it's just embarrassing trying to brag to counter and his infantry squad that I'm terrible.
Lubu20
Lubu20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:20 am

Who gives a shit? They've all been megadunked on by most of us. Funny read though. GenElite thinking one person's opinion is shit talking, but his opinion is unbiased truth. Dumbass, lol. Never had a problem with the kid, he's a decent infantry player, but dat logic :O

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:27 am

Lubu20 wrote:
And Mexi actually tried to apply for LoD on BF4 and this was the result:

[08:53:12] Tristan | Mexicanundrum: can i rejoin LoD for bf4?
[08:53:22] bigdaddylev: sup buddy
[08:53:30] bigdaddylev: how bout no?
[08:53:38] bigdaddylev: (sun)
[08:53:46] Tristan | Mexicanundrum: ok
BDL is so cruel xDDD He tried to troll me the other day saying he wanted to leave LoD for BF4, told him "nigga pls stop trollin", dat bastard Laughing I'm not gonna take the bait so easily

Poor Mexicanundrum though, i almosy pity him there :/
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:39 am

BDL is a two faced ass, it's really sad to see so many competitive players lack character and some kind of "in-game honor"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:56 am

yea BDL is a troll, probably one of the bigger two faced people on blog. I still remember when he deleted snack the day he joined TAo. (sun)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:02 am

As for mex I'm not sure why he still has me added on PSN. I never really had an issue with gen so much as just him talking behind peoples back a lot. Which a lot of people in this game do whether they want to admit to it or not. Myself included.

With mex, I pretty much made him rage daily in team USA WNT 3. I believe him in saying that he deleted people on battlelog for the forum/wall spam. That was something he always bitched about and he pretty much deleted me on blog as soon as he could.

Derk has already told me on numerous occasions of mex raging in the lild chat about me.

Mex and Gen together is like a toxic combination though, both can be really douchey together just being dicks to people. Gen by himself just acts nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next