The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Eye catching title to make you read EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Eye catching title to make you read EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Eye catching title to make you read EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Eye catching title to make you read EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Eye catching title to make you read EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Eye catching title to make you read EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Eye catching title to make you read EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Eye catching title to make you read EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Eye catching title to make you read EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eye catching title to make you read

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eye catching title to make you read Empty Eye catching title to make you read

Post by DeterminedKnight Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:53 pm

On Battlelog there's a guy called TakayukiAzuta aka phil bucde on the skype pic who, i think, used to be in TAo. Recently he's been trying to add some iCon people to his friend's list. He talked to Jettson apparently and he talks shit about him & iCon now on Skype, my advice, delete him from your friend list. Delete him on Battlelog if you have him. He's certainly chocking on smot's tiny weiner right now
Eye catching title to make you read Gx0
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Eye catching title to make you read Empty Re: Eye catching title to make you read

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:15 pm

I didn't know taka very well, I know he's more of an older TAo, either way I don't think we needed a forum post about him lol. A ton of people talk shit about us behind our back, obviously he's no exception. 

He quit BF3 anyways, stopped playing competitive in TAo awhile ago. I remember his goodbye post right around when we left.

Back to top Go down

Eye catching title to make you read Empty Re: Eye catching title to make you read

Post by DeterminedKnight Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:20 pm

The pic i posted here isn't the only thing he's said, there's stuff a bit further below too he says more "icunt" and some other stuff.
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Well, pretty much everyone from TAo/TKo that didn't join calls us icunt/twunt some variation lol. Just because they were spoon fed from smot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Buggsy wrote:Well, pretty much everyone from TAo/TKo that didn't join calls us icunt/twunt some variation lol. Just because they were spoon fed from smot.

I remember i was playing on my alt, and TekRaven was in my squad spewing trash. Went back to my main found him, not a word was said from him or his friends. Rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:53 pm

ye, i don't know what this guys problem is.

he adds me, in the start he's friendly then he starts asking weird questions about nax, and i told what happened, and he's like: i'm on skype with him right now bla bla, next thing nax deletes me, wtf i didn't even say anything bad about nax, just what happened.
He also said that smot was not to blame for the breakup of TAO, it was our fault, my guess is, he's still buthurt he's not in any "top" clan anymore!
he also said: "I don't like icon, don't like the name, don't like the backstabbing players, I hope u stupid iCunts lose to SoN, nax will fuck u all up, he's pro mgo player bla bla bla"

here's the copy paste:
(it's not all since btl deletes when it's too much)
yes
TakayukiAzuta
15:50
he massaged
TakayukiAzuta
that
TakayukiAzuta
in old tao forum
You
so, he still joined
You
15:51
shows enough
TakayukiAzuta
even the action wasn't ok
TakayukiAzuta
of all of that
You
in our eyes, it was justified
TakayukiAzuta
that destroyed
You
smot needed to be destroyed
TakayukiAzuta
the big clan in bf3
TakayukiAzuta
icon isnt for me the best
You
and now everyone wants a piece of icon
You
gg
TakayukiAzuta
15:52
i dont see that
TakayukiAzuta
these are only some fanboys
TakayukiAzuta
like in old times
You
600+fans say diffirnet
TakayukiAzuta
inwhen we were in tao
TakayukiAzuta
tao had
TakayukiAzuta
15:53
over 1500
You
in tao all u got was hate
You
i counted the fans
You
it never reached over 200
TakayukiAzuta
tao was god in bf3
TakayukiAzuta
TakayukiAzuta
but the team itself
TakayukiAzuta
destroyd it
You
smot destoryed it
You
simple as
TakayukiAzuta
even if he make a foul
TakayukiAzuta
this is not a reason
TakayukiAzuta
15:54
to say its only smot
You
a faul? u mean every day of our lives
TakayukiAzuta
its the whole clan
TakayukiAzuta
even me
You
15:59
it was smot
You
case closed
You
lawl
You
smot made us all mutiny against him
You
mess with anarchy squad, fuck the rest :p
You
16:00
gtg
You
work is done
You
bye
TakayukiAzuta
16:01
maybe you cant see the problem in icon becuz everyone is the same. u all are ex bf players as far as i remember. tony I and all other mgo" players are carved wood from a completely different
TakayukiAzuta
16:02
are carved from a completely different wood*
You
16:07
lol, i played mgo too
You
it's not like u have to be a seperate kind of breed of gamer to have played that game
You
lawl
You
it's just a 3rd person shooter
TakayukiAzuta
16:21
u was a mgo noob
TakayukiAzuta
not really playd this for your life
TakayukiAzuta
lol
TakayukiAzuta
:p
TakayukiAzuta
19:46
can you say again what happened with max on that day?
TakayukiAzuta
nax*
TakayukiAzuta
why left and why mad
You
19:47
it's a long time ago but i think it was like this. nax stayed up really late to play a cw with us and for some reason he wasn't used for the clanwar then he left us
You
19:48
i think it was something like that
TakayukiAzuta
and u are sure
TakayukiAzuta
he wanted back?
You
no, i'm not 100% on that, i remember talking to him after he left
You
19:49
i like nax, i'm subbed to his channel
You
19:49
he's super accurate Very Happy
You
19:50
did he just delete me? just now?
You
19:50
Sad
TakayukiAzuta
19:51
idk
TakayukiAzuta
did he?
You
yes, just now D:
You
wtf
TakayukiAzuta
mhmm
You
what did u say?
TakayukiAzuta
nothing
TakayukiAzuta
19:52
im just on skype with some friends and nax talking about ps4
TakayukiAzuta
and bf4
You
it's gonna be awesome
TakayukiAzuta
ye
You
19:53
so why did he delete me ? i didn't mean to say anything wrong btw
TakayukiAzuta
19:53
idk
TakayukiAzuta
19:54
i ask ihm
You
19:55
ok
You
20:01
ok then
TakayukiAzuta
20:01
mhmm he won't answer
You
20:04
well, tell him goodluck and enjoy bf4
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:06 pm

What did I just read? His Ingrish is vury gewd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:08 pm

lol so he made nax delete you? what an idiot, you said nothing bad about him. i remember him joining team germany - he played 1 CB and i didin`t put him in the line up again cause he was worse than others back then. made him super mad cause he was TAo, everyone in team germany hated him and he left after 2 weeks. he`s a complicated person i think

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:18 pm

smoothyaady90 wrote:lol so he made nax delete you? what an idiot, you said nothing bad about him. i remember him joining team germany - he played 1 CB and i didin`t put him in the line up again cause he was worse than others back then. made him super mad cause he was TAo, everyone in team germany hated him and he left after 2 weeks. he`s a complicated person i think
my guess is he was talking to nax while this conversation was going, i don't know what he said, but he deleted me, i didn't say nothing bad, i only explained what happendd
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:30 am

I don't know why do they all inherit this anti-iCon mentality. Smot must be breast feeding them some proper bullshit. Break up of TAo isn't "our fault" lol, it was our decision. According to smot TAo is still going as well, so wtf? We didn't intend to destroy the team, we intended to leave smot to go fuck himself and play together without him. People who wanted to stay were free to stay. And please if half of the roster decides he's acting like a jerk and we'll be better off without him then if it's anyone's "fault" it's only his. Enough said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:56 am

For all of you wanting to know the story behind Nax here it is:

Nax would never play battles after about 3-4EST and I believe we had a battle at 5EST

So the assumption was the same as always it's a late battle so Nax wouldn't make it.

At this point we didn't realise he had set his alarm to wake up for the battle. His PS3 was on but he was sat in the menus for a few hours prior to the game.

It was a Seine crossing game and the line up was always Me, Blake, Mackie and Nax for that map.

Nax must have woken up to see that we had 12 and the game was starting without him so he deleted EVERYONE off his friends list and quit iCon without talking to anyone, or asking for an explanation. If he’s have messaged Blake he’d have probably got in the game still.

After the battle was over we later realised that he had posted on the forums saying that he would set his alarm to be there. But he acted on impulse rather than talking to people so it was too late by now.

Losing Nax was a blow for infantry; he was one of the best recon players in BF3 back then. We tried to contact him as we wanted him back but I think but don’t quote me on this he wanted to have a break for a bit and continued to play for SoN which wasn’t too big back then.

I recently tried to get Nax back in iCon. But his response was that as Pearl is in iCon he won't be.

TL;DR There is no hostility towards Nax, he’d be welcomed back for BF4 as far as I’m concerned. He was always a starting player, and it was just a lack of communication and a little bit of hot headedness that caused him to leave iCon.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:03 am

smoothyaady90 wrote:lol so he made nax delete you? what an idiot, you said nothing bad about him. i remember him joining team germany - he played 1 CB and i didin`t put him in the line up again cause he was worse than others back then. made him super mad cause he was TAo, everyone in team germany hated him and he left after 2 weeks. he`s a complicated person i think
Yes Takayuki made Nax delete Jettson, I was on skype when this happened and I was keeping an eye on the chat, Takayuki is the kind of guy who likes starting drama all over the place, he sucks Nax's dick 24/7 too, and since he knows he'll have no chance of joining iCon he's trying to make Nax hate iCon.
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:10 am

too bad, nax is a great guy but letting yourself be influenced like this is unacceptable. In a way he showed us his true face Sad
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:13 am

JettsonBE wrote:too bad, nax is a great guy but letting yourself be influenced like this is unacceptable. In a way he showed us his true face Sad
Jettson i'm talking to Nax now, check your battlelog friend requests.
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:16 am

DeterminedKnight wrote:
JettsonBE wrote:too bad, nax is a great guy but letting yourself be influenced like this is unacceptable. In a way he showed us his true face Sad
Jettson i'm talking to Nax now, check your battlelog friend requests.
yaaay
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:53 am

There is nothing wrong with being manipulated, manipulating someone is a different case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:34 am

rasomaso wrote:I don't know why do they all inherit this anti-iCon mentality. Smot must be breast feeding them some proper bullshit. Break up of TAo isn't "our fault" lol, it was our decision. According to smot TAo is still going as well, so wtf? We didn't intend to destroy the team, we intended to leave smot to go fuck himself and play together without him. People who wanted to stay were free to stay. And please if half of the roster decides he's acting like a jerk and we'll be better off without him then if it's anyone's "fault" it's only his. Enough said.

as i`ve been an "outsider" when the "TAo-iCon-distinction" happened: Every single guy i talked to about you guys parting from TAo said that it was just a matter of time when you would seperate from that idiot. he was killing your teams reputation and made most guys hate TAo. Everybody knew that xoxo was (maybe except for some chopper piloting) the worst in your team and you could have been even better without him playing (not lowering his leader/tactical skills). Not a single guy i talked said your guys dicision was wrong, the iCon haters like takazuki are very rare and is based most of all on jealousy.

also: nax seems to be a bit childish...the reason he left and the way he deleted you all, also deleting jetson just because someone that doesn´t like him talk bad about him...doesn`t look very mature. yet i don`t know him and my first impressions can be wrong overall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:11 am

smoothyaady90 wrote:
rasomaso wrote:I don't know why do they all inherit this anti-iCon mentality. Smot must be breast feeding them some proper bullshit. Break up of TAo isn't "our fault" lol, it was our decision. According to smot TAo is still going as well, so wtf? We didn't intend to destroy the team, we intended to leave smot to go fuck himself and play together without him. People who wanted to stay were free to stay. And please if half of the roster decides he's acting like a jerk and we'll be better off without him then if it's anyone's "fault" it's only his. Enough said.

as i`ve been an "outsider" when the "TAo-iCon-distinction" happened: Every single guy i talked to about you guys parting from TAo said that it was just a matter of time when you would seperate from that idiot. he was killing your teams reputation and made most guys hate TAo. Everybody knew that xoxo was (maybe except for some chopper piloting) the worst in your team and you could have been even better without him playing (not lowering his leader/tactical skills). Not a single guy i talked said your guys dicision was wrong, the iCon haters like takazuki are very rare and is based most of all on jealousy.

also: nax seems to be a bit childish...the reason he left and the way he deleted you all, also deleting jetson just because someone that doesn´t like him talk bad about him...doesn`t look very mature. yet i don`t know him and my first impressions can be wrong overall

That's probably pretty accurate though, we still get praised all the time for leaving smot, we have our group of haters but they're pretty petty except for a few guys like the PnN guys and all that stuff.

The only stuff that I feel is hurting our image more than helping is the forum trolling going on lately where the threads get 20-30+ pages. I know our posts are just trolling but it's getting ridiculous sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:19 am

Yeah we should not get into the whole personal insults thing (screw icer etc), I know I created the thread, but it would be better for us to stick to just correcting his bullshit and pointing out mistakes in his fantasy universe... As amuzed said, if he talks mad shit about us and we respond with personal insults, it drags us down to his level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:03 am

I can chill, that's not a problem. I've had my fun now. As for Nax, he never deleted me. Did he delete everybody else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:24 am

Buggsy wrote:
The only stuff that I feel is hurting our image more than helping is the forum trolling going on lately where the threads get 20-30+ pages. I know our posts are just trolling but it's getting ridiculous sometimes.

This.

I'd honestly prefer that we just kept off the battlelog forums entirely though I accept some of you won't be able to do that. We aren't doing ourselves any good getting involved in this shit. Being right doesn't even matter anymore. Just being in the argument groups you in with the idiots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:54 am

LOL taka was a tard from the 1st day i met him.

I really don't know how he got into TAo. He never used his mic, never listened to commands, fucked around in CB's and was generally just terrible.

It took him 3 months to finally put a mic on and even then he complained about it.

In his first CB he took smot's chopper on firestorm and on bazaar he took my tank, what a retard.

He got refused from iCon and then became a massive anti iCon, smot fanboy. The guy is a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Lmao, smot had got my pic I found of him deleted off imgur, but I just re-uploaded it and posted it again. Oh, he mad.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:58 pm

kjcenco wrote:LOL taka was a tard from the 1st day i met him.

I really don't know how he got into TAo. He never used his mic, never listened to commands, fucked around in CB's and was generally just terrible. In his first CB he took smot's chopper on firestorm and on bazaar he took my tank, what a retard.
That's funny because that's almost exactly what Nax told me about taka right after I proved him that Jettson had done absolutely nothing wrong. Nax even told me that this taka guy was only a pub player, not fit for clan battles at all
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:09 pm

pub star?? he doesn`t even do well in pubs, seriously

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next