The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
no... just no EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
no... just no EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
no... just no EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
no... just no EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
no... just no EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
no... just no EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
no... just no EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
no... just no EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
no... just no EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

no... just no

2 posters

Go down

no... just no Empty no... just no

Post by DeterminedKnight Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:47 pm

I try not to think about it too much, i try to get over it but to be honest I don't think i've ever been so angry & disappointed about a loss in a video game before. We massacred them on Metro, and i'm going to say what everyone here thinks, we should have won Caspian. Why? Because at the very start of Caspian (not the bullshit restart one), their chopper & entire armor squad were taken down almost instantly and we had them triple capped in no time. They knew things were gonna get real ugly for them & so, out of massive faggotry and for no valuable reason, they asked for a restart, if you guys don't mind i'd like to know how the restart request was accepted. Did they instantly say why? or did they just randomly ask for a restart and the person from iCon who replied to them just nodded. Thanks.

You can rewatch the footage, at the start of Caspian, Snack TV's their chopper obviously, now read what Nax told me below:
no... just no B5ch
no... just no 324u
Then their entire armor (owl_boy & weedu) gets taken down a few seconds after & that's when they asked for the restart (obviously).

In other words they asked to restart caspian for no reason.

They thought they could use the excuse "our chopper randomly blew up" to get a restart when it actually WASN'T A RANDOM EXPLOSION AT ALL. Even Lorenzo1996 from pp watched Lubu's footage over & over again and randomly sent me a message yesterday saying that he couldn't believe how SoN asked a restart for no reason.

They use an ineligible player, they ask a restart for no reason (because they were about to get owned again after Metro), it's like the biggest bullshit i've ever seen. If it was possible & if i were leader i'd ask some FN admin for a Caspian rematch and whoever wins it wins for good..
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

no... just no Empty Re: no... just no

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:36 pm

No Knight, their armour didn't die. They asked for the restart before any kills were made.

They asked for the restart. We said yes because we assumed they had a legit reason such as not being ready etc. Then after we had agreed to restart they started talking about the chopper exploding. But by then it was too late, we'd already accepted the restart.

Seriously could everyone stop bitching about the restart. Snack TV'd the chopper just fine the second time we played US side and we still got hammered so it doesn't matter. We lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Yeah, lol. People keep forgetting snack did that exact same thing (this time with them in it) and we still lost lol. I was cringing the whole time I watched that caspian, it was that bad.

20/20 hindsight for days though, and we can't fix what what already happened. The only reason we're tripping so hard is because this was our last game on FN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:46 pm

I suggest watching neb's stream back to understand knight. You can see the restart, him saying ok. And then mackie was like, why'd you guys restart. You guys had 12 and you finished the burn round.

They're like: No no, our chopper blew up because of a glitch or something. some random shit like that, and then we responded no, we tv'ed it. And literally they all kept saying but that's impossible after that, bla bla bla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:15 pm

MadMackie wrote:No Knight, their armour didn't die. They asked for the restart before any kills were made.

They asked for the restart. We said yes because we assumed they had a legit reason such as not being ready etc. Then after we had agreed to restart they started talking about the chopper exploding. But by then it was too late, we'd already accepted the restart.

Seriously could everyone stop bitching about the restart. Snack TV'd the chopper just fine the second time we played US side and we still got hammered so it doesn't matter. We lost.
this

imo the reason why we lost is because they were able to work better with infantry and tanks together, if we were to improve our game on caspian now, I would suggest less static tactics (armor squad should be able to help infantry on B or C and infantry should be able to help out us on A and D), better timing at that as well. But at this point fuck BF3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lubu20 Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:23 am

no... just no DP400LI
Lubu20
Lubu20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: