The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
At this stage... EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
At this stage... EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
At this stage... EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
At this stage... EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
At this stage... EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
At this stage... EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
At this stage... EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
At this stage... EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
At this stage... EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

At this stage...

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

At this stage... Empty At this stage...

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:12 am

I think it would be best if we just quit, our average numbers of people turning up to battles have been pathetic.

We don't even have any jet pilots,
snack and bugsy quit
unborn is too inactive
gopro's ps3 got the YLOD
LNO fuck knows where he is
mendou hasn't even bothered to sign up to the forum.

Not just them but the lack of infantry being on at times is worrying too.

Blake is always 50/50
Smooth is busy at times
yoface hasn't been 100% reliable
Villain has been on COD during CB's
DezzD has been pretty much 50/50
Rogey shows when he doesn't work weekends
Not to mention the numerous totally inactive people, some who even say they can make it but don't show...

(All battles that have been setup are still on)

Last edited by kjcenco on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

At this stage... Empty Re: At this stage...

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:29 am

Quit as iCon or just BF3? I'm down for battles still, but we should try to do some 8v8s or something. Considering the amount of inconsistency we have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:33 am

BF3 of course and I'm not going to entertain 8 vs 8's as that isn't even fun.

People are either to busy or can't be fucked anymore to do a battle so I'm not setting anymore up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lubu20 Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:54 am

I still want to do the SnA scrim. Tbh, we should just wait until BF4.
Lubu20
Lubu20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:15 am

Play the matches we already have arranged and then if the numbers are poor we can call it a day until BF4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:46 am

im sorry guys, I had things come up today that kept me from getting home until now. also im use to communicating on psn. I don't always have a computer to use so our site is somewhat inferior to me compared to psn or battlelog ( I cant access this site via phone).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:49 am

and also I have been getting burnt out on bf3. after playing it for so long I think we all have. And against lesser teams its easier to forget about battles, or somewhat count on someone else to be there to feel the spot. I think bf3 is just all dead to us after the SoN bs. we should be the champions, and imo we are but I think that kinda ruined it for us all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:21 pm

im sorry D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:38 pm

I was hoping this would be brought up, glad it was brought up by KJ. I know something was brought up along the lines "well we can keep the chemistry up", but realistically as much as I wanna pad my ego I know having me in infantry squad for example, isn't exactly helping peoples chemistry. BF4 will introduce a lot of new players and the game could play out differently.

I'm totally for the call it quits after these CB's are played off. For my short answer. Unless the over whelming majority say differently.

I've been playing the hell out of cod lately too, it's okay villain, though I did get on yesterday. Razz

This game is two years old and at the end of it's competitive run, that's all that really needs to be said. No reason to get worked up over any other aspects that people could be playing when they're not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Hmm alrighty faggots, I'm cool with that. I was thinking I should fuck this after these matches anyway. How about we get some other game and get on it? Something from the distant past like pong or killzone 3? I might try KZ3 or Crysis if someone else goes with me (otherwise I might not bother). Buggsy stop saying brought up u faggot.

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:17 pm

i'll dig in my room for that KZ could be fun Smile dem botnubs
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:46 am

Killzone3 is pure faggottery, atleast get Killzone2 instead...

And i'll go with the flow lol, doesn't really matter what we do; aslong as it is the best for the team!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:59 am

MOEDER wrote:Killzone3 is pure faggottery, atleast get Killzone2 instead...

And i'll go with the flow lol, doesn't really matter what we do; aslong as it is the best for the team!
Killzone 2 has probably the worst controls on PS3, I have that POS. What other game though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:23 am

I've got Crysis 3 and I'd be happy to show people the ropes. It's probably my favorite multi fps of recent releases but I've just been playing other things recently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:51 am

MadMackie wrote:I've got Crysis 3 and I'd be happy to show people the ropes. It's probably my favorite multi fps of recent releases but I've just been playing other things recently.

No thanks, crysis 2 is the only game i have broken a controller on, that shit was some of the worst hit reg laggy client side bull shit i have ever seen. I wasn't even bad at it, i had like a 2.3 K/D i think. I don't think me playing crysis 3 will help lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:37 am

killzone 3 I just pushed peoples eye balls in, I'll play with anyone, but beware. I'm turrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:25 am

erm... i still want to play, i don't understand why people don't show up or don't wanna play.
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:14 am

rasomaso wrote:

Killzone 2 has probably the worst controls on PS3, I have that POS. What other game though?

I have no problems at all with that game, only problem is lagg, but since the most 'good' players left, nobody really try's to cheat (read; Nettools) anymore.. Found my copy of BFBC2 back, never really played that game so much, only with my real friends, and never really understood most of it... Just Cause 2 is awesome, but single player only, Blops2 is just not my thing, just downloaded Spec Ops The Line or something, gonna give it a try, don't really know much of that game, but downloaded it anyway since its free on PSN if you're a plus member...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lubu20 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:25 pm

We should all go back to Black Ops 1 because I was a god at that game and carried everybody with my blackbirds Very Happy
Lubu20
Lubu20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:29 pm

I miss being a sniper god in BFBC2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:10 pm

^This here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:46 pm

MOEDER wrote:
rasomaso wrote:

I have no problems at all with that game, only problem is lagg, but since the most 'good' players left, nobody really try's to cheat (read; Nettools) anymore.. Found my copy of BFBC2 back, never really played that game so much, only with my real friends, and never really understood most of it... Just Cause 2 is awesome, but single player only, Blops2 is just not my thing, just downloaded Spec Ops The Line or something, gonna give it a try, don't really know much of that game, but downloaded it anyway since its free on PSN if you're a plus member...
or we can just go play BC2 vietnam, never played it that much... The problem with BC2 is that controls are better, gunplay is better but the maps suck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:34 am

rasomaso wrote:
MOEDER wrote:
rasomaso wrote:

or we can just go play BC2 vietnam, never played it that much... The problem with BC2 is that controls are better, gunplay is better but the maps suck.

I remember that i played Vietnam a couple times, but didn't really like it because i like it modern, but we can do that if you want, played BC2 last week and its soooooooo slow compared with BF3, started getting a headache from the game hahaha but it was awesome to be back on my favorite map, panama canals Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:29 am

MOEDER wrote:
rasomaso wrote:
MOEDER wrote:
rasomaso wrote:

I remember that i played Vietnam a couple times, but didn't really like it because i like it modern, but we can do that if you want, played BC2 last week and its soooooooo slow compared with BF3, started getting a headache from the game hahaha but it was awesome to be back on my favorite map, panama canals Very Happy
sounds like a deal nigga! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:03 am

I heard vietnam on PS3 is megadead. I wish I didn't get rid of my BC2 though, but I was turrible at that game. I just was a bad bushwookie and I should feel bad. I never even got max rank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum