The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
FN maps poll. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
FN maps poll. EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
FN maps poll. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
FN maps poll. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
FN maps poll. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
FN maps poll. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
FN maps poll. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
FN maps poll. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
FN maps poll. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

FN maps poll.

2 posters

Go down

FN maps poll. Empty FN maps poll.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:57 am

http://www.fraggednation.com/forum/topic/Season-4-P-O-L-L-AM-aftermath-DLC-option-29432

Ok, Im not Smot so Im not going to tell you how to vote but Id urge you to say yes. Aftermath maps dont have any weirdness like Karkand and arent designed for PC like AK.

3 new maps could really give competitive a bit more life (market cant be used as it's conquest assault).

Back to top Go down

FN maps poll. Empty Re: FN maps poll.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:59 pm

no new jet maps? I'm gonna cry if you guys don't put other jet maps up for a vote. Fuck more ground maps if we aren't getting more air maps lawl. I'll hold my vote for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Buggsy wrote:no new jet maps? I'm gonna cry if you guys don't put other jet maps up for a vote. Fuck more ground maps if we aren't getting more air maps lawl. I'll hold my vote for now.

There was a vote for AK last season and no one wanted it. The maps are just too big for console. And we both know air in Karkand is retarded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Vote YES or ban?

Smot style voting trollface

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:08 am

kjcenco wrote:Vote YES or ban?

Smot style voting trollface
vote for what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:42 am

MadMackie wrote:
Buggsy wrote:no new jet maps? I'm gonna cry if you guys don't put other jet maps up for a vote. Fuck more ground maps if we aren't getting more air maps lawl. I'll hold my vote for now.

There was a vote for AK last season and no one wanted it. The maps are just too big for console. And we both know air in Karkand is retarded.

So you guys aren't even gonna try? With all due respect fuck that then lmao. We Snack, cen, and I barely get any jet maps as it is. I ain't voting for more ground if we aren't gonna get any more air. bang

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:17 am

there will probably be a regular airmap in endgame....i hope
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 am

Buggsy wrote:
MadMackie wrote:

So you guys aren't even gonna try? With all due respect fuck that then lmao. We Snack, cen, and I barely get any jet maps as it is. I ain't voting for more ground if we aren't gonna get any more air. bang

Yeah thats pretty childish bro. There already was a vote for armoured kill and back karkand and nobody wanted them, armoured kill got blown out of the water, not even close.
Its the same thing as with moe, your jet pilot so you fly on jet maps, its just unlucky that theres not as many, just like im aware that i only play on non jet maps IF there are available spaces, just the nature of this game atm.

So going out of your way to screw with the other guy's good maps is a bit of a dick move; if you'd just said no, or that you werent interested that'd be fine, but specifically saying 'Im not gonna help you cause i dont get something' is just straight bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:41 am

MiniMackie wrote:
Buggsy wrote:
MadMackie wrote:

Yeah thats pretty childish bro. There already was a vote for armoured kill and back karkand and nobody wanted them, armoured kill got blown out of the water, not even close.
Its the same thing as with moe, your jet pilot so you fly on jet maps, its just unlucky that theres not as many, just like im aware that i only play on non jet maps IF there are available spaces, just the nature of this game atm.

So going out of your way to screw with the other guy's good maps is a bit of a dick move; if you'd just said no, or that you werent interested that'd be fine, but specifically saying 'Im not gonna help you cause i dont get something' is just straight bitch.

I'm not getting into an argument over this lmao. I voted yes for you botnubs anyways. That makes no sense though lol. 3 maps > 12-13? >_> please lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:48 am

ok, guys, let's all keep it respectfull, each his own opinion, this ain't battlelog!
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:52 am

While i appreciate your position, i dont appreciate lying.

You voted no. As Director I can read all the votes. You voted no.

If people insist on another vote on AK we can make it happen, but dont expect me to be sympathetic to your point of view after this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:55 am

MadMackie wrote:While i appreciate your position, i dont appreciate lying.

If people insist on another vote on AK we can make it happen, but dont expect me to be sympathetic to your point of view after this.

No clue what you're talking about, I voted yes after earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:00 am

Buggsy wrote:

Its here in black and white. Every person who voted and how they voted. Your vote is a no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:02 am

MadMackie wrote:
Buggsy wrote:

Its here in black and white. Every person who voted and how they voted. Your vote is a no.

I talked to you on BL about it, my votes a yes, but apparently it's a no. I made a AK poll if anyone is interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:13 am

Well at this point it doesnt look like it will matter. AM is going to be in next season. If anyone doesnt already have it, now would be the time to look into it.

This also means we need to start looking at strats for each map. Ill look at maybe getting some scrims on these maps but we need the plans in place first.

Back to top Go down

Post by USA_Demolisher Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:32 am

Not that it matters, but I voted no. I agree with bugsy, I think it's stupid that people don't want air maps because they know theyre team can't handle them or they only like ground maps. So more ground maps are ok. I want all conquest maps except gulf of Oman because it would freeze to much. It shouldn't be a vote for AM. It should be a vote for all conquest maps. I would even like to see B2K, the jets would get raped on the u.s. side but there's also ground maps and attack heli only maps. Since you play both sides of the map and the team with the most tickets wins I think it would be fair.

USA_Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down