The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
iCon vs RPG 11/01/2013 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
iCon vs RPG 11/01/2013 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
iCon vs RPG 11/01/2013 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
iCon vs RPG 11/01/2013 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
iCon vs RPG 11/01/2013 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
iCon vs RPG 11/01/2013 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
iCon vs RPG 11/01/2013 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
iCon vs RPG 11/01/2013 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
iCon vs RPG 11/01/2013 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

iCon vs RPG 11/01/2013

Go down

iCon vs RPG 11/01/2013 Empty iCon vs RPG 11/01/2013

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Back to top Go down

iCon vs RPG 11/01/2013 Empty Re: iCon vs RPG 11/01/2013

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:06 pm

That Caspian round was too close.

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremeBlake Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Screwbacca wrote:That Caspian round was too close.

Six disconnects and 3 TV sponges... not much we could of done.
ExtremeBlake
ExtremeBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:31 pm

i dont why but my videos are fucked. i had alot of answeres on my videos that were lost...

Last edited by CENTURION24 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:32 pm

lolshells after 8:00 Laughing

Last edited by rasomaso on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:52 pm

There won't be another repeat of what happened tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:03 am

last tehran uploaded! from my point of view, on caspian we need to eliminate moments when we get split with tanks and start attacking their tanks individually, kj you need to say which tank are we attacking if there are 2. like on 8:00 where you go to A and I go to D and on 10:00 where you go left side tank and I go right (I admit my fault). Also it's time we think about ways how to exploit the fact that most teams don't have any proxy going on when they're repairing their tanks - like on caspian US side 4:30 where you go to D and I go around to flank them, or at 7:30 where I get a quick spawn off and C4 them, but ofc they don't notice cause the repair guy is out and they're smoking. If we could get 1 person from somewhere to do this, it would make a big difference to the tank battles imo. Maybe at the start we can play defensive on the home flag and send jake around their tanks? If Jake dies (heli or get killed by tanks), it's only 1 ticket and he's right back with me, but if not it can fuck them up bad. You could be tanking like regular kj, and I would have two headglitch spots - on A probably behind the wall going around the DMZ to the hillside, you know where the yellow container is? Really good spot with good view. On D it could be behind that truck on the gas station, that is like completely unbeatable spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:43 am

rasomaso wrote:last tehran uploaded! from my point of view, on caspian we need to eliminate moments when we get split with tanks and start attacking their tanks individually, kj you need to say which tank are we attacking if there are 2. like on 8:00 where you go to A and I go to D and on 10:00 where you go left side tank and I go right (I admit my fault). Also it's time we think about ways how to exploit the fact that most teams don't have any proxy going on when they're repairing their tanks - like on caspian US side 4:30 where you go to D and I go around to flank them, or at 7:30 where I get a quick spawn off and C4 them, but ofc they don't notice cause the repair guy is out and they're smoking. If we could get 1 person from somewhere to do this, it would make a big difference to the tank battles imo. Maybe at the start we can play defensive on the home flag and send jake around their tanks? If Jake dies (heli or get killed by tanks), it's only 1 ticket and he's right back with me, but if not it can fuck them up bad. You could be tanking like regular kj, and I would have two headglitch spots - on A probably behind the wall going around the DMZ to the hillside, you know where the yellow container is? Really good spot with good view. On D it could be behind that truck on the gas station, that is like completely unbeatable spot.

Caspian:

We can try that if you want to, but we will need to practice it.

What we normally do is effective enough tbh because we are in a defensive position and are double teaming their first tank.

Things weren't very smooth for us on the US side because the infantry got TV'd and our air went down at the start, so we were the only squad keeping us in the game.

The infantry need to take 2 jeeps in future, even if it means you have to change your current strat up. We can't afford to be triple capped like that because we are only using 1 jeep. If we would have lost the tank battle earlier than we did because their air got involved and took us out when we had their last tank on the ropes, then we would have been playing metro.

The air squad will have to make sure that there isn't a repeat of the RU side again.

Also FUCK THE DC'S! pissed

Tehran:

Good shit everyone, that is one of the best RU sides vs a good side i have ever seen. thumbsup2

US side the infantry left the barracks open again at the start. Evil or Very Mad

However we counter attacked efficiently enough to take B back, when our home was being attacked heavily the infantry adjusted well and attacked C.

Very good overall and no major disconnections apart from my 20 min kick at the end of the RU side, lost my MVP Crying or Very sad

We will do the ranked rush thing to so the disabled vehicle, kill assist and other things will show. gunfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:10 am

For Tehran i would like to say this : When the score is 140-15 and they have two flags, KEEP SPAWNING IN!!!!!!!
Holding spawn was the dumbest mistake i saw on that map, why? Because their tickets got from 140 to 70... I really don't know why you would spawn when they have two flags and you see everybody die, good shit from everybody who spawned on our homeflag/Charlie and take Bravo back, was really nice to see!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:22 am

U_MOEDER wrote:For Tehran i would like to say this : When the score is 140-15 and they have two flags, KEEP SPAWNING IN!!!!!!!
Holding spawn was the dumbest mistake i saw on that map, why? Because their tickets got from 140 to 70... I really don't know why you would spawn when they have two flags and you see everybody die, good shit from everybody who spawned on our homeflag/Charlie and take Bravo back, was really nice to see!!!!

We werent holding spawn moeder, we were just dead. We got wiped from B all at once. At least, infantry werent holding spawn anyway.

On Tehran US we will probably move me over to barracks and just have the bipod LMG on the left, or I might stay more central and move to where Im needed. 2 guys in barracks isnt enough to hold but one reason for this is that we usually get targeted by an MBT or BMP up on the roads on the right. If theres any way you can get a line of sight on that Kj it would make the barracks hold much more do-able. You dont need to kill them, just force them to keep their head down and worry about you, not us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:39 am

MadMackie wrote:
U_MOEDER wrote:For Tehran i would like to say this : When the score is 140-15 and they have two flags, KEEP SPAWNING IN!!!!!!!

We werent holding spawn moeder, we were just dead. We got wiped from B all at once. At least, infantry werent holding spawn anyway.

On Tehran US we will probably move me over to barracks and just have the bipod LMG on the left, or I might stay more central and move to where Im needed. 2 guys in barracks isnt enough to hold but one reason for this is that we usually get targeted by an MBT or BMP up on the roads on the right. If theres any way you can get a line of sight on that Kj it would make the barracks hold much more do-able. You dont need to kill them, just force them to keep their head down and worry about you, not us.

I said not to spawn to see what happens because our BMP was still up and all of our infantry squad and they had so few tickets left and we still had Bravo. Just an important note that I want to add is whoever drives the MBT on Tehran (the person I usually play in a squad with) has to confront their tanks when I'm behind them. I flanked multiple tanks but no one confronted their tanks, so I was a wasted infantry waiting while they shot at people on B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:07 am

SnackPack96 wrote:
MadMackie wrote:

I said not to spawn to see what happens because our BMP was still up and all of our infantry squad and they had so few tickets left and we still had Bravo. Just an important note that I want to add is whoever drives the MBT on Tehran (the person I usually play in a squad with) has to confront their tanks when I'm behind them. I flanked multiple tanks but no one confronted their tanks, so I was a wasted infantry waiting while they shot at people on B.

@ Mackie: its was called out in my squad to hold spawn.....

@ Snack: we can't leave A because their LAV is disabled, we leave such a big gap/flank open to lose A so fast... we are the squad that defend A, not to push up and let people flank us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:44 am

U_MOEDER wrote:
SnackPack96 wrote:
MadMackie wrote:

@ Snack: we can't leave A because their LAV is disabled, we leave such a big gap/flank open to lose A so fast... we are the squad that defend A, not to push up and let people flank us!

All you have to do is drive onto the road and shoot the BMP to where his repairs hops out. Our infantry and LAV our on B by the barracks watching our backs. Every time any infantry came to you I called out and killed as many as I could, so it's not like it's a surprise when infantry come towards you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:43 pm

SnackPack96 wrote:
U_MOEDER wrote:
SnackPack96 wrote:
MadMackie wrote:

All you have to do is drive onto the road and shoot the BMP to where his repairs hops out. Our infantry and LAV our on B by the barracks watching our backs. Every time any infantry came to you I called out and killed as many as I could, so it's not like it's a surprise when infantry come towards you.

They had Bravo for most of the times that second round, and they started to put pressure on Alpha...
Its just not smart to leave Alpha alone, not even for 1minute, imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:49 pm

ExtremeBlake wrote:
Screwbacca wrote:That Caspian round was too close.

Six disconnects and 3 TV sponges... not much we could of done.

Schematics! NO EXCUSES YOU SYRUP DRINKER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down