The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf?

2 posters

Go down

My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf? Empty My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:46 am

As im sure few of you have noticed, i havent signed up for any of the clan matches recently posted; thats mostly because im not sure im going to play them.
So consider this my official 'im not playing competitive anymore' post.

Reasons? (this might take a bit, but the most important it is ive considered this a lot and think its for the best and its not permanent, ill just have to see how i feel later)

Firstly, i sooo dont belong here. Seeing Knight's trial period was a weird thing for me. Here was a guy who invested a ridiculous amount of time and effort into a trial. His ability far out performs my own, and tonnes of other people had been turned away, and yet im in this team? If you showed my stats to any top 10 team, nevermind arguably the best, i wouldnt get near it, no matter how much i said i tried to help the team.
This plays into the second and third reasons; You guys shouldnt have to play me or put in games just cause and i want to play as many matches as i can, but only if im performing and i earn it, which im just not at the moment. Even at my best i was still no where close to half of you guys, and to get even close to it id have to invest an amount of time that i just dont have. Finally, and maybe most importantly, i just dont really enjoy BF massively atm. I get bored of it by the time im at the main menu. I dont what to do, what gun to use so i end up just getting bored, bewildered and ultimately annoyed after half of the first game. Maybe when end game comes out ill get more interested again but at the moment its just... meh.

Lastly is just something i want to get off my chest. Last weekends game against vvv or whoever it was. I get the feeling some of you (in leadership at least) have similar ideas about my abilities at the moment, hence why you had Snack do my job even though i was already there. Im not annoyed about the fact you dont think im good enough, ive openly said so myself, what does annoy me is you dont tell me this. That ended up being a massive waste of my time as i had to wait for caspian to finish just to be told i wasnt needed. I was meant to leave my house for my flat for Uni starting again at 8 our time and because of that didnt leave till 8.45 which even pissed off my dad. That and dont decide to not play me then make Alan have to tell me that someone else is doing my job, thats just a dick move. If you dont want me to play me and thats the only reason, you tell me, dont put alan in that awkward position.

Back to top Go down

My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf? Empty Re: My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf?

Post by JettsonBE Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:00 am

I think everyone is a bit burned out on bf3, endgame will change that Smile

about the "dropping important stuff in real life": Real life is more important, if you can't make a battle, you simply can't make it!
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf? Empty Re: My Turn and apparently theres a minum topic title lenght of 10 so just my turn doesnt work wtf?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:54 am

new games come out and one of them will be battlefield, bf3 competitive will be dead in 6 months. neucoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:51 am

I feel you Mini, I was told I was playing 3 maps for EVO and had cancelled going to my friend's show in advanced thinking I was playing. I showed up for practice and strat meetings and got to play one round. Suffice to say it was a dick move that I didn't get to play considering I took the time to show up and made an effort to learn what I had to do. Wasted my fucking saturday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:52 am

I can side with you on the battlefield enjoyment deal.

Lots of things in this game are killing me enjoyment wise. The most enjoyment I get is from CBs. Nothing else really came close after that lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:44 pm

sorry, i was out of town even though i signed up for the matches. It was a last second thing. And i know it sucks for ppl like screw who actually take the time to go to practice and not play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:49 am

JettsonBE wrote:I think everyone is a bit burned out on bf3, endgame will change that Smile

No it wont....

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:02 am

Icer wrote:
JettsonBE wrote:I think everyone is a bit burned out on bf3, endgame will change that Smile

No it wont....

capture the fuckin' flag :p
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:33 am

JettsonBE wrote:
Icer wrote:

No it wont....

air superiorittyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:14 pm

JettsonBE wrote:
Icer wrote:

No it wont....

epicfail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Icer wrote:

No it wont....

Each DLC seems based around one or two gimmicks so they usually extend the game's lifespan by uhhh 1 week. Now I like CTF but I don't think end game is going to be much different.

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:54 pm

we're all still enjoying close quarters and AM aren't we? Wink
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:08 am

JettsonBE wrote:we're all still enjoying close quarters and AM aren't we? Wink
Yeah, Ziba Tower, Donya Fortress, 925 & Scrapmetal are amazing maps. Conquest Domination might actually be my favourite mode xD
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:13 am

AdamantKnight wrote:
JettsonBE wrote:we're all still enjoying close quarters and AM aren't we? Wink
Yeah, Ziba Tower, Donya Fortress, 925 & Scrapmetal are amazing maps. Conquest Domination might actually be my favourite mode xD
facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:02 am

rasomaso wrote:
AdamantKnight wrote:
facepalm
... What ?
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:51 am

AdamantKnight wrote:
rasomaso wrote:
AdamantKnight wrote:
facepalm
... What ?

Cq Dom is a game mode that causes one to commit suicide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:52 am

Well it's exact opposite of what battlefield is about, but you are the infantry so it's understandable... it looks like a bunch of pro test mouses chasing each other tails in a minimaze hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:06 am

Maybe take the Game mode discussion to a different thread rather than derailing this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:14 am

rasomaso wrote:Well it's exact opposite of what battlefield is about, but you are the infantry so it's understandable... it looks like a bunch of pro test mouses chasing each other tails in a minimaze hahaha
Conquest Domination ftw, I started playing Ziba 500% with Moe at 3 AM and kept playing it til 1 PM. Fack yeah I'll invite you next time Raso Tbag
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:19 am

MadMackie wrote:Maybe take the Game mode discussion to a different thread rather than derailing this one.
look at the mad badmin bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down