The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
iCon vs eA EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
iCon vs eA EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
iCon vs eA EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
iCon vs eA EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
iCon vs eA EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
iCon vs eA EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
iCon vs eA EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
iCon vs eA EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
iCon vs eA EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

iCon vs eA

2 posters

Go down

iCon vs eA Empty iCon vs eA

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Back to top Go down

iCon vs eA Empty Re: iCon vs eA

Post by DeterminedKnight Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:40 pm

I disabled the "Share comments" feature in my privacy settings on Youtube, so no one will be able to see the comments i posted, and therefore the vids themselves.
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:30 am

Just make the vids unlisted and post the links to them in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:56 am

lol canals US side, the retarded swimming, i LOOLd bounce
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:31 am

The ticket bleed was kind of unfortunate in the way that I couldn't get into the barracks because of the constant spam from their armour. So I decided to sort it out Neb style... As I spawned back in on Blake and at that point we weren't in the barracks still because their armour only just went down. At that exact second that their tanks went down the flag started to flash so me and Blake moved onto the flag. In doing this barracks still wasn't covered. As the flag was secured me and Blake then moved back up the the barracks but we hadn't been watching the barracks for a good 30 seconds in by which point they were pushing their infantry and armour squad through the barracks. Maybe we need a bipod guy at alpha or below alpha just in case this does happen again... from an infantry point of view I think we just had bad luck but we need a safety net...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:21 am

xNebulous wrote:The ticket bleed was kind of unfortunate in the way that I couldn't get into the barracks because of the constant spam from their armour. So I decided to sort it out Neb style... As I spawned back in on Blake and at that point we weren't in the barracks still because their armour only just went down. At that exact second that their tanks went down the flag started to flash so me and Blake moved onto the flag. In doing this barracks still wasn't covered. As the flag was secured me and Blake then moved back up the the barracks but we hadn't been watching the barracks for a good 30 seconds in by which point they were pushing their infantry and armour squad through the barracks. Maybe we need a bipod guy at alpha or below alpha just in case this does happen again... from an infantry point of view I think we just had bad luck but we need a safety net...
some time ago I was running bipod pkp from A to cover the guys from the barracks flank, if you can spare people then it's doable, but you can't really see the area right next to the barracks with the car and those big boxes, I will be able to cover that myself with my current role.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:36 am

This is my opinion on where the Bipod guy should be in the event he is needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:31 am

xNebulous wrote:The ticket bleed was kind of unfortunate in the way that I couldn't get into the barracks because of the constant spam from their armour. So I decided to sort it out Neb style... As I spawned back in on Blake and at that point we weren't in the barracks still because their armour only just went down. At that exact second that their tanks went down the flag started to flash so me and Blake moved onto the flag. In doing this barracks still wasn't covered. As the flag was secured me and Blake then moved back up the the barracks but we hadn't been watching the barracks for a good 30 seconds in by which point they were pushing their infantry and armour squad through the barracks. Maybe we need a bipod guy at alpha or below alpha just in case this does happen again... from an infantry point of view I think we just had bad luck but we need a safety net...

Didn't the same thing happen in our most recent tCo vs iCon game, when we played them on tehran. It was easy going then suddenly they pushed us into a 3 cap? There has to be an issue somewhere along the line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:09 pm

The 3 Cap happened when they made a push through baracks as far as i remember. I dropped down from my position to help blake when i saw them make a push but there were just so many over there. I am pretty sure they had a beacon behind the wall past baracks since they were able to keep reinforcing it. I need to rewatch my footage just to be sure though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:14 pm

They had 2 beacons that I killed when we pushed into barracks about half way through, I think I'm jusy goting to have to pick up the bipod spot once I get a jihad kill...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:11 am

did somebody else record? I wanted to see other people's view, especially MBT squad on tehran and infantry on canals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down