The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Look here if you're not a botnub - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Look here if you're not a botnub - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Look here if you're not a botnub - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Look here if you're not a botnub - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Look here if you're not a botnub - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Look here if you're not a botnub - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Look here if you're not a botnub - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Look here if you're not a botnub - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Look here if you're not a botnub - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Look here if you're not a botnub

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Look here if you're not a botnub - Page 2 Empty Re: Look here if you're not a botnub

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:10 am

When me & Screw made our 'secret' accounts, there was nothing special you had to do, make a new email adress on hotmail or whatever you guy's use and use that email on a new PSN account, since you have your main account on the same PS3, it will automatically activate 'premium' (not 100% sure) but you get acces to all the DLC's etc... And you don't have to pay for anything, it just takes about 5 to 10minutes of your time to make the email & PSN account...

The only thing that i wanna know is, do you want to have bad stats or do they have to be pretty good? I mean on my 'secret' account, i have a 22.8% accuracy, does that make me 'suspicious' as a 2nd account, or should we just mess arround with our stats?

edit: You get premium, i've just checked my battlelog... -> http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Your_Moms_Secr3t/

Back to top Go down

Look here if you're not a botnub - Page 2 Empty Re: Look here if you're not a botnub

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:41 am

U_MOEDER wrote:When me & Screw made our 'secret' accounts, there was nothing special you had to do, make a new email adress on hotmail or whatever you guy's use and use that email on a new PSN account, since you have your main account on the same PS3, it will automatically activate 'premium' (not 100% sure) but you get acces to all the DLC's etc... And you don't have to pay for anything, it just takes about 5 to 10minutes of your time to make the email & PSN account...

The only thing that i wanna know is, do you want to have bad stats or do they have to be pretty good? I mean on my 'secret' account, i have a 22.8% accuracy, does that make me 'suspicious' as a 2nd account, or should we just mess arround with our stats?

edit: You get premium, i've just checked my battlelog... -> http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Your_Moms_Secr3t/

The stats would probably be better if they really aren't that great, but I understand some people like to go hard playing haha. I'm just gonna troll around and get my unlocks eventually

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:19 am

So you guy's got a new PSN yet? I want to rank up with other guy's, alone is soo boring lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lubu20 Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:29 am

U_MOEDER wrote:So you guy's got a new PSN yet? I want to rank up with other guy's, alone is soo boring lol
Well we need to have a list of people with their secret accounts so we can add them
Lubu20
Lubu20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:39 am

Lubu20 wrote:
U_MOEDER wrote:So you guy's got a new PSN yet? I want to rank up with other guy's, alone is soo boring lol
Well we need to have a list of people with their secret accounts so we can add them

I'll make mine in a bit, just so i have it and i can pass my name on here and wait till others get one aswell so we can add eachother...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:57 pm

Made one and its called: Sgt__CumAlot

Feel free to add me Very Happy

Battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/SgtCumAlot/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:22 pm

U_MOEDER wrote:Made one and its called: Sgt__CumAlot

Feel free to add me Very Happy

Battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/SgtCumAlot/
LMAO xD
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum