The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Just to clear things up.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Just to clear things up.. EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Just to clear things up.. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Just to clear things up.. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Just to clear things up.. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Just to clear things up.. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Just to clear things up.. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Just to clear things up.. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Just to clear things up.. EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Just to clear things up..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just to clear things up.. Empty Just to clear things up..

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 2:45 pm

I was talking to a team mate in iCon and heard a few things have been misunderstood with the whole fiasco of me joining Qaa. So I really wanted to clear up a few things.

Firstly there has been some confusion on what I've told Qaa.. I told you guys, I think it was Neb and Kj, that "IF Shaun listens to my advice, Qaa MAY be able to burn iCon down on firestorm and metro".
Please bare in mind this was before iCon changed their strats on firestorm and I believe metro. I don't know whether the strats have been changed but I know there was talk, as I was there, between Neb and Kj about copying dN firestorm strats. IF iCon follow Nebs advice, then I highly doubt Qaa will burn you guys down on Firestorm as those strats are pretty much bullet proof... (excuse the pun).
As for metro...it was merely a chance for me wanting to feel the full fury of the infantry players we have as I rarely ever get to play a try hard match against you guys. Also, it could be an opportunity for me to show you guys, especially the leaders, that I'm a little bit better than what I'm thought to be. Which is only a good thing.

Secondly. I've heard there was question about me giving away our strats.
Again, I haven't told Qaa a single thing about our strats. I have given Qaa advice on how to win maps. And if it's any consolation, which at this stage I really don't feel like it is, I haven't had any acknowledgement of Qaa even listening to a word I've said. The only strats i've changed are their bazaar strats. Which, i'm happy to tell you was "put more men on B" as they only have 4 at the moment.

Thirdly I was questioned if I was leaving iCon for Qaa. I don't know where this has come from, but I ran the idea behind Kj weeks before I joined Qaa. I gave him my priorities and when iCon come back active again (which at the time I was told we were taking a 1 month break) I would join iCon on FN and only play Qaa scrims if they did not clash with iCon games.
So, again, choosing to play vs iCon with Qaa was merely a way for me to test my ability against some of the finest players PS3 has to offer.

Lastly. I have a personal note to settle with Neb as he's worked very hard to get me into more clan battles which I really appreciate and I don't think he quite understands how much I appreciate his hard work. However, my statement "never in cbs for iCon anyway" was wrong to say and I apologize for it. The statement applied to the more recent games, iCon when Blake was here and my own personal feelings on my position in the clan.

I don't think I have any other issues to raise but from here I will be talking to Kj privately in regards to my position in this clan and whether or not I continue to play competitively for iCon.

I also will NOT play in the Qaa vs iCon game for either team.

Sorry if this is rather negative and sorry for the confusion in the first place. I'm very disappointed this even had to be said in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Just to clear things up.. Empty Re: Just to clear things up..

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 6:56 pm

First of all, you're a good infantry player and a chill dude as far as i know you!

Joining another team on the other hand is not so 'ok' for me, and this is for everybody in iCon. There will be ALWAY'S something you give the other team from our strats, you can say it isn't but thats just the way it goes... I can understand you join a team such as Qaa as we where taking a break, but the break is kinda over and you shouldn't be in another clan.

Sunday we had a infantry strat session, but you where tired and didn't want to come, fine by me, but at the mean time you where playing a scrim for Qaa, so in my eyes, you take Qaa above iCon...

Thats how i see it, don't take it personal mate, but as i heard only one side... And i don't see really another story from you, if i was the leader, you would be BANNED Twisted Evil

Nah seriously, choose one clan and go for it!
I probaly even play less then you and i'm still here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 8:35 pm

And how much you play and stay is your personal choice Moeder.

I was barely awake and remember you guys had 14 if not 15 players in the server anyway when running strats. I played the Qaa CB instead of strats because it's easier then on Neb to pick a squad. Rather than having a hard battle to pick his friends over talent and vice versa.

Lastly I don't personally agree with me unknowingly giving away our strats, as we've all talked about how weak the competitive scene is for BF3 PS3 so a little bit of healthy competition wouldn't have hurt even if I did make an impact on the team. And with all due respect, if I was gonna give away iCons strats.. it certainly wouldn't be to Qaa....

Seems like I'm full of excuses. Really, if that's the way anybody thinks than there's honestly nothing more I can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Rogey- wrote:
Seems like I'm full of excuses. Really, if that's the way anybody thinks than there's honestly nothing more I can do.

I'm talking for myself, i don't like backtalkers, so i just say it here to you...

For me its one or the other, thats my opinion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 9:09 pm

I'm gonna cut off your balls and put them on a shelf!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Look if this was 5 month ago or something when the competitive scene was booming then i would understand but the competitive scene is pretty much dead and if one or more of the guys in here feel they want more games and battles to play in and by doing this they have to join another clan, then at this stage of the game whats the problem??.

Rogey isnt the kind of guy to go to a clan like Qaa and give iCon's strats away and to think that is stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 4:34 am

i say we give Rog the good ol' Italian Boot from the clan....BAN!!

lol jk

Hmm, my opinion is, one shouldnt be in two competing clans. But thats just me.

You do you, boo boo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 4:50 am

The main thing that pissed me off was not saying you wanted to play the scrim. If you'd have said Hey Neb Qaa have a scrim, Would it be ok if I played that then I'll join strats after if that's fine by you?

Me and kj both said we wouldn't have minded in that case.

Instead you basically said Fuck this I can't be arsed to come to strats I never get played and I'm too tired anyway.

Dick move.

The fact is kj's squad is the only squad that actually consistently is there for anything. We haven't had enough people in starts to do much past some 4v4-7 defense practice.

'choosing to play vs iCon with Qaa was merely a way for me to test my ability against some of the finest players PS3 has to offer.'

So you miss strats to play a scrim against some scrubs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 5:05 am

xNebulous wrote:The main thing that pissed me off was not saying you wanted to play the scrim. If you'd have said Hey Neb Qaa have a scrim, Would it be ok if I played that then I'll join strats after if that's fine by you?

Instead you basically said Fuck this I can't be arsed to come to strats I never get played and I'm too tired anyway.

Dick move.

The fact is kj's squad is the only squad that actually consistently is there for anything. We haven't had enough people in starts to do much past some 4v4-7 defense practice.

'choosing to play vs iCon with Qaa was merely a way for me to test my ability against some of the finest players PS3 has to offer.'

Well i actually didnt know this and got told some other stuff so i retract my post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 5:36 am

Hardmund wrote:
xNebulous wrote:The main thing that pissed me off was not saying you wanted to play the scrim. If you'd have said Hey Neb Qaa have a scrim, Would it be ok if I played that then I'll join strats after if that's fine by you?

Dick move.

Well i actually didnt know this and got told some other stuff so i retract my post.
This other stuff is someone said that you told them how to get a burn on us on metro, like a counter strat or something. Clear this up please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 5:39 am

xNebulous wrote: Instead you basically said Fuck this I can't be arsed to come to strats I never get played and I'm too tired anyway.

Dick move.

I was thinking logically for the clan. You guys already had 13 people in that server - and you and I both know that there's better infantry in this clan.
What with having the amount of infantry you had online you did not need me to see the strats for somebody who only fills gaps when needed.
Perhaps I should've ran it by you guys, admittedly. But you've slightly contradicted yourself in saying "You're too tired for strats and yet you can go and play a scrim against some scrubs"
Strats for iCon takes more effort than going 23-0 on canals in a scout heli against a bunch of fucking scrubs.
I'm not having a dig, just trying to assist you to see things from my point of view.

xNebulous wrote:We haven't had enough people in starts to do much past some 4v4-7 defense practice.

I joined recently and got kicked and when I rejoined thinking it may be a joke or that I had no mic at the time I was told we can't do 5v5s, by yourself. When you had 5 on your team and 4 on the other. My maths, that makes 4 vs 6?

That was a dick move. But rightly so if you thought I was a dick in the first place and like I say I apologize for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 5:47 am

rasomaso wrote: This other stuff is someone said that you told them how to get a burn on us on metro, like a counter strat or something. Clear this up please!

I already said about this. I said to Kj and Neb that IF Shaun listens to me, they may be able to burn you guys down on metro. It was before the mention of the metro strat being changed..whether or not it has I don't know.
Again, it wasn't a "counter strat", it was more I had a different idea for strats which turns out I think they already use a slightly different version.
God forbid iCon to face some competition. The leaders didn't chose metro in the end anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 9:53 am

Rogey- wrote:God forbid iCon to face some competition.
Most retarded thing I ever heard from you man, seriously. Facing competition is one thing - in the short time we functioned as iCon we probably played other top clans more times than in year and a half as TAo. But giving away our strats is another thing - not only we do everything to make them as secret as possible (keeping streams private, not posting vids etc), but giving them away to any team mean than any top team can easily get their hands on them of they know a guy who knows a guy... Fucking dumbest thing ever man, think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 10:00 am

I wasn't going to post but I thought about it. Rog you really need to pick a team because this isn't right. You'd be kicked if this was at the height of battlefield competitive. But the fact that iCon still is playing another season and you go and give out strats and put a team before iCon isn't only a little sketchy, it's down right absurd. As a friend I wish that you'd think through what you're doing again. That's all I'm gonna say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 11:34 am

Buggsy and Raso you have both clearly not understood a word I've said.

I DID NOT TELL QAA ANY OF OUR STRATS.

Jesus for the 5th time.

"God forbid iCon would actually face some competition" - ANOTHER misunderstood quote.
I'm not talking about facing dN or pp or LoD or vVv or RPG or any of the top clans.
I'm talking about actually having a shit team (Qaa) , with shit gun skill (Qaa) actually putting up a fight against you guys..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 11:43 am

Buggsy wrote:I wasn't going to post but I thought about it. Rog you really need to pick a team because this isn't right. You'd be kicked if this was at the height of battlefield competitive. But the fact that iCon still is playing another season and you go and give out strats and put a team before iCon isn't only a little sketchy, it's down right absurd. As a friend I wish that you'd think through what you're doing again. That's all I'm gonna say.

Firstly... "As a friend" I find nearly impossible to believe.

Lastly... I agreed with Kj well before I joined Qaa about having a clan on the side to get extra games as at the time Xtreme was with us and we had an infantry team that didn't need changing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 11:56 am

Bugs and Raso slightly misunderstood but I still agree with them. If iCon wasn't competing I wouldn't care but we are so theres no place for any indecision. Either you are with iCon or with Qaa.

Also, while they may have misunderstood in that you said you never gave out our strats, theres clearly a difference in what people constitute as giving away strats. You may not have wholesale told them what we do but youve encouraged them in a direction that you yourself have said could "burn us down".

And dont pull the "heaven forbid iCon would have some competition" line. You realise you are speaking to the team that has had more open competition with the other top teams than any other clan has in such a short space of time. We are the last people to accuse of being against competition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 12:07 pm

MadMackie wrote: You may not have wholesale told them what we do but youve encouraged them in a direction that you yourself have said could "burn us down".

That's again where you've misunderstood. I PLANNED to give them some advice on strats I also gave Neb and Kj for metro. However, I never actually got the chance to help their metro strats.

MadMackie wrote:And dont pull the "heaven forbid iCon would have some competition" line. You realise you are speaking to the team that has had more open competition with the other top teams than any other clan has in such a short space of time. We are the last people to accuse of being against competition.

I already explained this with Raso's line. It wasn't in regards to playing top teams. It was to having a harder fight against an inevitable victory. With or without my "assistance" Qaa would lose metro. It was just whether they made you guys work for 100 tickets or just straight up rape them.
I seriously have no other words on how to describe this anymore. I've exhausted my vocabulary.

MadMackie wrote:Either you are with iCon or with Qaa.

Conflicting advice from the leaders after being told specifically by Kj I could play for Qaa as long as I prioritized.
Which I haven't done as well as I could've admittedly.

If I'd know there was going to be such a huge issue with playing for two different clans I would've made a poll on the forums. However, I thought consent from the founder was enough at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 1:54 pm

I don't see a problem with rogey being in both teams.

Xtreme was in another team no one had a problem with that.?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Jake wrote:

Xtreme was in another team no one had a problem with that.?

^

At this point I think people should just drop it. Rogey didn't give away strats, he isn't picking Qaa over iCon, he didn't say they would beat us, and he did admit his wrongs and apologized. Just a bunch of misunderstandings and disagreements, which I also find it unfair that Blake played for SA when we were even more active and no one mentioned a single thing like they are to Rogey, now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Competition is competition is competition, regardless of the team involved. Insinuating in any form we'd be against it just for the reason of it being a challenge is a waste of time.

And considering Kj told me I couldn't play for a different team during our break because he needed me to stay, I assumed it would apply to everyone. Guess not.

EDIT: And this is the first I heard of Blake playing for a different team while we were active. If I'd known it at the time, I wouldn't have let it slide without calling him on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 3:18 pm

It's not a matter of rogey playing in one or two clans, it's the matter of him helping to create other teams strats knowing our strats. That's a conflict of interest. Whatever you tell them potentialy goes forward to the top teams that we're playing. You could tell them only basic things that every good clan does, but to avoid any fuck ups you shouldn't participate in creating their strats at all. You may tell them yeah go to A and let the guy camp somewhere instead of the beacon cause they can hear it - there you would be giving out potential info to pp, dN etc that we do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 4:10 pm

I've gave rogey permission to play in scrims for qaa when iCon hasn't got any practices or battles.

No strats have been leaked so everyone can calm down.

At the time that he asked, our break had just begun and we had nothing scheduled. In the past month or so he hadn't played in many battles for iCon because the infantry squad was full so I didn't mind him gaining more experience.

xtreme had played for SA and we all pretty much play for our country which is basically a second team.

At this point i don't mind rogey playing in qaa scrims as long as he picks iCon as his priority if we our doing something at the same time.

That is all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 4:15 pm

kjcenco wrote:At this point i don't mind rogey playing in qaa scrims as long as he picks iCon as his priority if we our doing something at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Giganigga has spoken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next