The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Infantry botnubs look here EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Infantry botnubs look here EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Infantry botnubs look here EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Infantry botnubs look here EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Infantry botnubs look here EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Infantry botnubs look here EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Infantry botnubs look here EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Infantry botnubs look here EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Infantry botnubs look here EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Infantry botnubs look here

Go down

Infantry botnubs look here Empty Infantry botnubs look here

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:08 am

Basically, I want to make this a sign-up for all the people that want to play against each other in pubs and some squad rush. Possibly even some 4v4+ if people want to mix it up. I'll make the PSN chat when I get online and invite everyone to it, but if you're interested in this or have any ideas post them up and I'll invite you to the chat.

Back to top Go down

Infantry botnubs look here Empty Re: Infantry botnubs look here

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 am

You can do like Krivo or others do like Genelite and such.

If people start asking for some infantry based stuff that night, make Nebs server to whatever you like and make it unranked, but play like its ranked.

You can do 4v4 squad rush or 8v8 conquest on Bazaar or Metro like we did a couple times and the rules are medic+medkits only, no engy, support or recon and you fight for B. Its alot of fun and you see alot of people trying stuff out, headglitching in various spots etc etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 12:27 pm

It was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 1:03 pm

yeah was really fun, especially when the motion sensors got banned Smile could be even more fun if scrubs like uborn stop using shotguns haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 2:59 pm

smoothyaady90 wrote:yeah was really fun, especially when the motion sensors got banned Smile could be even more fun if scrubs like uborn stop using shotguns haha

Unborn and his spas are like a combo you don't get unborn without his spas-12. Today was really good when we had the 4v4 on Metro without T-ugs. I felt like my squad was communicating a lot better and running together better. I'd like to start doing 4v4 everyday at least around 2-4est.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:52 pm

unborn is poop with the spas. ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 9:13 pm

sure count me in anytime you need me you laggy bastards

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Mon May 20, 2013 10:05 pm

can i use buck? then i'm in! jake'll love me Razz
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 11:23 pm

I think we should only ban m320/LVG/smoke, tugs/mav, assault/recon only, and pick what flag to only play on, but B is usually the most fun. When we get a full 8-12 guys everyday at the same times we can make it a daily thing and I'd really like to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 2:40 am

SnackPack96 wrote:I think we should only ban m320/LVG/smoke, tugs/mav, assault/recon only, and pick what flag to only play on, but B is usually the most fun. When we get a full 8-12 guys everyday at the same times we can make it a daily thing and I'd really like to.

Pretty fun last night and fighting on B flag was the ideal choice but dont you think maybe changing to A or C flag just to see how best to attack it as a squad and how to defend as squad will also be good to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:13 am

Hardmund wrote:
SnackPack96 wrote:I think we should only ban m320/LVG/smoke, tugs/mav, assault/recon only, and pick what flag to only play on, but B is usually the most fun. When we get a full 8-12 guys everyday at the same times we can make it a daily thing and I'd really like to.

Pretty fun last night and fighting on B flag was the ideal choice but dont you think maybe changing to A or C flag just to see how best to attack it as a squad and how to defend as squad will also be good to do?

Well, we've practiced it on Seine, Bazaar, and Metro which are really the only maps that are infantry heavy in defending. If this turns into a daily thing we should definitely start practicing it more, but for now attacking B until we get so used to it it's just a reaction to do what needs to be done we will start playing home flags, and different maps. My main focus right now is for our main infantry squads that play Metro to play together and get used to working with each other it doesn't matter who wins or loses it's all about challenging ourselves and pushing ourselves to be better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:32 am

SnackPack96 wrote:
Hardmund wrote:

Well, we've practiced it on Seine, Bazaar, and Metro which are really the only maps that are infantry heavy in defending. If this turns into a daily thing we should definitely start practicing it more, but for now attacking B until we get so used to it it's just a reaction to do what needs to be done we will start playing home flags, and different maps. My main focus right now is for our main infantry squads that play Metro to play together and get used to working with each other it doesn't matter who wins or loses it's all about challenging ourselves and pushing ourselves to be better.

Exactly that

If im around and you need to make up the numbers shot us an invite ill bounce in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 5:19 am

when it`s 10 of us on we could do 5vs5 just like on consoles.net: promod rules, all flags, no vehicles. besides: if we can not get enough players,even for 5vs5, we could join consoles net where you can squad up with your mates and the 5vs5 gets filled up by randoms, we would meet dN LoD pp vVv PnN alot there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 6:25 am

smoothyaady90 wrote:when it`s 10 of us on we could do 5vs5 just like on consoles.net: promod rules, all flags, no vehicles. besides: if we can not get enough players,even for 5vs5, we could join consoles net where you can squad up with your mates and the 5vs5 gets filled up by randoms, we would meet dN LoD pp vVv PnN alot there

I'd like to get some more experience before we start playing teams that have been playing this for months and some as long as they've been playing BF3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 7:09 am

sure, but`m not talking about teams vs teams. on consoles you play against random others, you don?t know who you are playing with. it could be some of other clans, but theres also many french randoms. but it`s just an option in case we lack players

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down