The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Your most anticipated games for PS4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Your most anticipated games for PS4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Your most anticipated games for PS4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Your most anticipated games for PS4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Your most anticipated games for PS4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Your most anticipated games for PS4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Your most anticipated games for PS4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Your most anticipated games for PS4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Your most anticipated games for PS4 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Your most anticipated games for PS4

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Give a vote to games you are going to buy

Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_lcap33%Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 14 ]
Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_lcap14%Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_lcap5%Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_lcap7%Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_lcap9%Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_lcap14%Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_lcap7%Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_lcap9%Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_lcap0%Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_lcap2%Your most anticipated games for PS4 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 43

Your most anticipated games for PS4 Empty Your most anticipated games for PS4

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:04 am

I tried to put the most promising titles into the poll, I suppose not everyone here will buy them all lol, so vote for which ones you are sure you're gonna buy and list those that I didn't include. Or you can make a list of your most wanted as well.

Here is my list of games that I intend to buy in exact order of anticipation:

1. Elder Scrolls Online
2. Battlefield 4
3. Killzone: Shit Fall
4. Metal Gear Solid V (although I'd place it higher than KZ, it's probably too far away)
5. Destiny (still not decided whether I'll buy it or not, but looks extremely promising)
6. Mirror's Edge 2
7. I might consider Watch Dogs if it's a launch title, but I might be too busy playing GTA and other next gen titles

Last edited by rasomaso on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Your most anticipated games for PS4 Empty Re: Your most anticipated games for PS4

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:08 am

You forgot Battlefront!! D:

Back to top Go down

Your most anticipated games for PS4 Empty Re: Your most anticipated games for PS4

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:09 am

Astro wrote:You forgot Battlefront!! D:
meh wasn't that on PS2? :p another DICE multiplayer, I'll just buy BF4 and Elder Scrolls for MMO lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:15 am

rasomaso wrote:
meh wasn't that on PS2? :p another DICE multiplayer, I'll just buy BF4 and Elder Scrolls for MMO lol

:O https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NksLPEWj5lw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:23 am

Astro wrote:
rasomaso wrote:

:O https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NksLPEWj5lw
oh the most exciting trailer ever... who would have expected that from starwars lol

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm

1. MGS5
2. BF4
3. Assassin's Creed 4
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:15 pm

BF4
Killzone SF
MGS5

Don't care about the rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:19 pm

BF4
Killzone
Mad Max
Kingdom Heart 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:57 pm

DeterminedKnight wrote:1. MGS5
2. BF4
3. Dark Souls 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:37 pm

1. BF4
2. Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
3. Super Smash Bross Wii U

*For those who dont know about PVZ GW, check the following link:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/6qgst1/plants-vs--zombies--garden-warfare-e3-2013--gameplay-demo--stream-

Will like to play this game co-op w/ yall Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:58 pm

bf4, killzone, the devision, watchdogs, final fantasy 15, metal gear, mirrors edge and destiny
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:51 pm

BF4
MGS 5
GTA
Watch Dogs
Destiny
Division
Killzone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:53 am

Killzone 
BF4
GTA 
Watch Dogs
Planetside 2 (for PS4)

All others can LMBH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:27 am

Order 1886

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:46 am

Jake wrote:Order 1886
that didn't make sense to me
what is it? future/past? i didn't get it
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:03 am

FIFA 14? :'(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Hardmund wrote:Got to add Infamous Second Son in there aswell.

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/06/11/infamous-second-son-gameplay-demo-2-ign-live-e3-2013
sorry hardmund, graphics don't make a game and the first infamous that I got for free from PSN sucked, I played it for like an hour or so. So I'm gonna go with that. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:30 pm

rasomaso wrote:

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/06/11/infamous-second-son-gameplay-demo-2-ign-live-e3-2013

sorry hardmund, graphics don't make a game and the first infamous that I got for free from PSN sucked, I played it for like an hour or so. So I'm gonna go with that. Wink

The first Infamous game was good for its time and so was the second one. You cant base a game on either of them because when you played the first one it was past its sell by date. Coming from someone who dumps on Oblivion says it all xD

But im just putting what im excited for dont matter if you get this or not, but it does look a good game and the kind of thing i like to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:02 am

I never said anything bad about oblivion except that it has terrible controller support, which is true. Also, the problem with infamous is that there is barely anything other to do than destroy shit. Even that gets old in GTA and you know it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:19 am

rasomaso wrote:I never said anything bad about oblivion except that it has terrible controller support, which is true. Also, the problem with infamous is that there is barely anything other to do than destroy shit. Even that gets old in GTA and you know it.

There was plenty more to do but like i said when you played it it was very dated, so im not surprised you didnt like it and you might not of liked it even if you played it day one.
So it comes down to personal preference, there will be a few games you like that i dont probs. But by the looks of that vid i think it could be a very good game. Went up a few notches in the series in my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:12 am

I didn't wanna see anything from InFamous again cause the second game was pretty stupid IMO! Nothing much new, but now, god damn! I'm glad i watched your link, looks really epic again and finally a new enviroment to run trough Very Happy I'll get this game, but not day one, it has to lower it price for me to buy it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:56 am

You will all regret this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:10 am

MOEDER wrote:

I didn't wanna see anything from InFamous again cause the second game was pretty stupid IMO! Nothing much new, but now, god damn! I'm glad i watched your link, looks really epic again and finally a new enviroment to run trough Very Happy I'll get this game, but not day one, it has to lower it price for me to buy it!

Finally someone has sense :)and can see a good game in the making. Ill be doing the same wait for a wee bit let the price drop, but will deffo be picking it up at some point.

Raso you must be blind to see how good this game looks and to judge it off the first one is poor from you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next