The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Playoff eligibility misinformation.  EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Playoff eligibility misinformation.  EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Playoff eligibility misinformation.  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Playoff eligibility misinformation.  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Playoff eligibility misinformation.  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Playoff eligibility misinformation.  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Playoff eligibility misinformation.  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Playoff eligibility misinformation.  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Playoff eligibility misinformation.  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Playoff eligibility misinformation.

Go down

Playoff eligibility misinformation.  Empty Playoff eligibility misinformation.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:14 am

Basically, I did some digging, and I never did find the 3 game rule for playoff eligibility because it never existed. So, I thought I'd post this picture, I asked KJ about it but he said Edward told him that there was a 3 game requirement for every team. However, here's him posting the complete opposite because, of course he's edward.

https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/w015du.jpg

But yeah, that's that. Basically everyone has until thursday of this week to get everyone on their roster.

Also, just off topic. But edward got demoted in ranks lawls.

Back to top Go down

Playoff eligibility misinformation.  Empty Re: Playoff eligibility misinformation.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:07 am

i was confused about it aswell...but i`m glad the rule just got wiped by an FN mod who is corrupt...lol, who payed him this time?

Back to top Go down

Playoff eligibility misinformation.  Empty Re: Playoff eligibility misinformation.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:13 am

Its because i was talking with Zizero about him not being eligible from what i've known, maybe it has something to do with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:18 am

The rule was originally 5 GAMES MUST BE PLAYED TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PLAYOFFS. Then 1 week ago it suddenly changed to 3 games, i know it, i even saved a screenshot of it. Then apparently now it's wiped.

Zizero is eligible with vVv for the playoffs, just like any other player who joins a playoffs team today and tomorrow.

eward-hyde, swaglicious, mickeloof & badboyz are massively corrupt. Mackie is the only trustworthy admin, probably why they demoted him tbh, wanted to get rid of the only heterosexual admin to be free to do their little gay orgy together.
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:53 am

Nah, the only two people on FN that were really fucked is really just bpage and edward. And Bpage isn't a part of FN anymore.

Mick is the one that fixed the shit storm Edward started, no idea if badboyz does anything worth while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:01 am

MOEDER wrote:Its because i was talking with Zizero about him not being eligible from what i've known, maybe it has something to do with that?

Nah, I think it's more coincidental in this case. I doubt a whole ladder is trying to conspire against us. Zizero left because he had friends in vVv, which is fine. But if you're going to play a whole season on team, then leave for playoffs. I'm going to question your intellect.

As for the 3-5 game rule. Whatever, none of it ever existed. Edward was misinformed, or was just playing his corrupt "being a bad admin game." Whether you guys want to believe it or not, FN was pissed off about what happened on that ladder with that bullshit.

And I'm willing to bet, someone got an asshole shredding when they found everything out. 'Cause I spent a good two hours talking to mick trying to make sure he understood everything.

Also, before anyone goes looking through the rules as well. The only game requirement for meeting playoffs eligibility is playing 5 Games, AS A TEAM There is no playoff rules for individual players that have certain games played quota.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:11 am

It's all IxS doing. The honeybadger & godzilla guy, you saw the screenshots Bugs ? Pretty sure you did, since Neb & Snack showed em to me ^^
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:30 am

Yeah I was one of the first people to see them.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:44 am

Buggsy wrote:Yeah I was one of the first people to see them.
It looks like edward got bullied there on skype by the IxS dudes. They were like "do that, and do that so we can get that" and he just nodded like an obedient little boy
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:24 am

The admins had nothing to do with me no longer being with FN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum