The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
 Kj,Jake,Jettson and Raso EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
 Kj,Jake,Jettson and Raso EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
 Kj,Jake,Jettson and Raso EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
 Kj,Jake,Jettson and Raso EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
 Kj,Jake,Jettson and Raso EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
 Kj,Jake,Jettson and Raso EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
 Kj,Jake,Jettson and Raso EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
 Kj,Jake,Jettson and Raso EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
 Kj,Jake,Jettson and Raso EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Kj,Jake,Jettson and Raso

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kj,Jake,Jettson and Raso Empty Kj,Jake,Jettson and Raso

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Is Smot telling the truth? That you guys were really blaming me on my back? Be a man and tell me the truth........... and for those who haven't saw Smot's comment: http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/bf3/user/ll---Voltex---ll/ or this is just a lie from Smot, cos it doesn't look like his lying. No

Back to top Go down

Kj,Jake,Jettson and Raso Empty Re: Kj,Jake,Jettson and Raso

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:35 pm

ll---Voltex---ll wrote:Is Smot telling the truth? That you guys were really blaming me on my back? Be a man and tell me the truth........... and for those who haven't saw Smot's comment: http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/bf3/user/ll---Voltex---ll/ or this is just a lie from Smot, cos it doesn't look like his lying. No

LOOOOOOOOL funny how you even consider this to be even true facepalm duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:40 pm

U_MOEDER wrote:
ll---Voltex---ll wrote:Is Smot telling the truth? That you guys were really blaming me on my back? Be a man and tell me the truth........... and for those who haven't saw Smot's comment: http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/bf3/user/ll---Voltex---ll/ or this is just a lie from Smot, cos it doesn't look like his lying. No

LOOOOOOOOL funny how you even consider this to be even true facepalm duh
Lol How do you even know ? the only one who can answer this is Anarchy Squad and also the part where Smot says " i was the only one defending Voltex" is true...Cos he always defended me in cases of my mistakes during a CB...... My point here is to make sure that his lying or not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Dude, if you made to many mistakes in TAo why the fuck would they even bother asking you to get in iCon? Use your logic sense bro...

Smot will try ALOTTTTTTT more of these sort of thing's to make us fall apart, just ignore it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:13 pm

he's talking about me calling tactical the weakest link, since there was a lot of battles where we lost air and couldn't get back up and obviously being the air squad per se, they usually weren't the strongest on infantry maps. So that is me using kj's words after we discussed it when I was arguing with smot and I was pissed ok... the connection with you is probably because you got javelined in one game in a littlebird (or at least the tactical did), it was one of those games on canals where we didn't have air the whole time, but I'm pretty sure no one mentioned you specifically

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:05 am

rasomaso wrote:he's talking about me calling tactical the weakest link, since there was a lot of battles where we lost air and couldn't get back up and obviously being the air squad per se, they usually weren't the strongest on infantry maps. So that is me using kj's words after we discussed it when I was arguing with smot and I was pissed ok... the connection with you is probably because you got javelined in one game in a littlebird (or at least the tactical did), it was one of those games on canals where we didn't have air the whole time, but I'm pretty sure no one mentioned you specifically
Oh now i get it.... if this was the canals against tPs i got killed by the chopper(guide missile) and i remember that was on the US side since Smot was mad because nobody spot the chopper. In that match i was just following Smot's orders... This has nothing to do with me since i was solo on the chopper having guys shooting stingers,lasing me with the tanks and their chopper and now its even worst since there is no below radar.Also i always agreed with you with tactical on infantry maps. I also liked when Xtreme said on bazaar we should have a second infantry squad on maps like seine,metro etc. Thanks for the info Raso..... i never knew this...... noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob Tbag Tbag Tbag Tbag Tbag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:34 am

If its any concelation.... i always thought you were an Order player so i had no idea what they were talking about blaming you for the air Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:00 am

Yeah it all started from that canals game where the tPs scout heli managed to take out both you and smot, then he got all mad at everyone for not spotting the chopper. I never understood the logic in that, what did he expect the infantry to do that while fighting on A, or did he expect my squad to do it while taking on 2 T90's.

I T-shelled their heli before he could move in for the base rape and he ended up in the sea. I basically saved tactical from getting base raped.

So after we lost to tPs, we went over the faults and we noticed how easily our air went down on the US.

Raso made the weakest link comment after talking to me about how tac's performance could be improved on maps like bazaar and metro by making a new infantry squad. Also on seine the tank squad could get the TANK and tac could run infantry by doing a second infantry squad.

Smot took all this as a insult and turned it into a personal vendetta against raso and anarchy squad.

He continued to talk shit to raso 3 months after this occasion and so we became fed up with him.

His "facts" are just retarded, my advise is to just delete him and forget about him.

If i thought you were a bad player or an asshole then you wouldn't be here, simple as. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:08 am

kjcenco wrote:Yeah it all started from that canals game where the tPs scout heli managed to take out both you and smot, then he got all mad at everyone for not spotting the chopper. I never understood the logic in that, what did he expect the infantry to do that while fighting on A, or did he expect my squad to do it while taking on 2 T90's.

I T-shelled their heli before he could move in for the base rape and he ended up in the sea. I basically saved tactical from getting base raped.

So after we lost to tPs, we went over the faults and we noticed how easily our air went down on the US.

Raso made the weakest link comment after talking to me about how tac's performance could be improved on maps like bazaar and metro by making a new infantry squad. Also on seine the tank squad could get the TANK and tac could run infantry by doing a second infantry squad.

Smot took all this as a insult and turned it into a personal vendetta against raso and anarchy squad.

He continued to talk shit to raso 3 months after this occasion and so we became fed up with him.

His "facts" are just retarded, my advise is to just delete him and forget about him.

If i thought you were a bad player or an asshole then you wouldn't be here, simple as. Very Happy
Its fine...i just wanted to know what the heck was happening

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:09 am

U_MOEDER wrote:Dude, if you made to many mistakes in TAo why the fuck would they even bother asking you to get in iCon? Use your logic sense bro...

Smot will try ALOTTTTTTT more of these sort of thing's to make us fall apart, just ignore it...
I know you love me so much MOE trololololol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:20 am

Also delete the thread if you want too.....theres nothing else to look on this thread....Thanks for the info Kj and Raso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:23 am

smot told me that raso talked shit about me and that 2 members wanted to kick me and that he refused. This is why it took me a few days to follow iCon. It's because he had my back, but... I was a weak link, I did need to improve. So I didn't think raso was talking shit, I saw it as constructive criticism. I also didn't get butt hurt about that a few members wanted to replace me because we were a top team and I wasn't representing a top pilot. What I did do and have been since then is train my fucking ass off for the sole reason of not letting my clan down in wars. PUT UP OR GTFO

the great thing here is there is no hidden back room discussions. Everyone should feel free to voice there frustrations through constructive criticism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:41 am

CENTURION24 wrote: Everyone should feel free to voice there frustrations through constructive criticism.

That count's towards me too!!! I'm trying to get a better aim, working on it verry hard, i'm coming from a 16.2% accuracy and now have a 18.5% with over 10hours playing time and i'm really proud of it, people say it doesn't matter what your accuracy is, but for me its everything, i know i'm not the best infantry player, but i'm trying to improve, i'm not really a pro player like most of you guy's, i played fps games for about 3 or 4 year now, only Killzone 2 a bit of black ops 1 and a bit of BFBC2 and thats it tbh... Hopefully i can be succesfull and unmissable like Xtreme in BF4 Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:51 pm

U_MOEDER wrote:
CENTURION24 wrote: Everyone should feel free to voice there frustrations through constructive criticism.

That count's towards me too!!! I'm trying to get a better aim, working on it verry hard, i'm coming from a 16.2% accuracy and now have a 18.5% with over 10hours playing time and i'm really proud of it, people say it doesn't matter what your accuracy is, but for me its everything, i know i'm not the best infantry player, but i'm trying to improve, i'm not really a pro player like most of you guy's, i played fps games for about 3 or 4 year now, only Killzone 2 a bit of black ops 1 and a bit of BFBC2 and thats it tbh... Hopefully i can be succesfull and unmissable like Xtreme in BF4 Very Happy
This won't happen + the world will end in 3 weeks trolololololol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Any of you guys gonna say another thing on my battlefeed??? Cos im about to delete Smot or i can keep him in any cases that he wants a CB...... And for those who didn't know i deleted Smot on PSN since i joined iCon.......Thank you for you attention stupidme machinegun raged

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 pm

ll---Voltex---ll wrote:Any of you guys gonna say another thing on my battlefeed??? Cos im about to delete Smot or i can keep him in any cases that he wants a CB...... And for those who didn't know i deleted Smot on PSN since i joined iCon.......Thank you for you attention stupidme machinegun raged

Just delete him, if he wants a match he can add me or mackie for it; i highly doubt he will bother, he's more likely going to dodge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:37 pm

kjcenco wrote:
ll---Voltex---ll wrote:Any of you guys gonna say another thing on my battlefeed??? Cos im about to delete Smot or i can keep him in any cases that he wants a CB...... And for those who didn't know i deleted Smot on PSN since i joined iCon.......Thank you for you attention stupidme machinegun raged

Just delete him, if he wants a match he can add me or mackie for it; i highly doubt he will bother, he's more likely going to dodge.
Yes Sir..... you deserve a Tbag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:00 pm

CENTURION24 wrote:smot told me that raso talked shit about me
you see that's another of his wild fantasies, cause I never talked shit about you, because 1) I rarely know who is flying in which battle, so I can't really comment on individual pilots and 2) I was always talking only about tactical in general. That's why he thinks I talked shit about voltex. Because he's offended for his whole squad and makes up shit in his mind, then believes it. After all, you could read all I said on the forum since he took me out of officers thread as soon as the problems started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:20 pm

U_MOEDER wrote:

Tbh accuracy doesnt mean much, its a good indicator if you are improving or not but otherwise meh, i used to be a terrbile player, talking borderline 500 spm, barely 2 kd, but now i am easily pushing 1000+ spm per game with accuracy 20+....

If you want to increase your accuracy dramatically, what i used to do is practice switching from target to target while maintaining 5 - 7 round bursts sitting in spawn. Pick 3 points on the wall or 3 rocks/objects & practice that. Dont do the R1L1 spam either, its a bad habit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:53 am

this^ is how I got good aim in socom. I picked a big tree and circled it until I never missed it and then I would move to smaller tree and so on. It sounds corny but it really worked. I have old footage of me spinning around fools while my cross hairs never left there head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:43 am

To sum this topic up ( voltex is terribad , morder has bad aim , raso is cry baby , smot is hella mad , order wins

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremeBlake Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:49 am

Solid NaxHiri wrote:To sum this topic up ( voltex is terribad , morder has bad aim , raso is cry baby , smot is hella mad , order wins

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ExtremeBlake
ExtremeBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:04 am

ExtremeBlake wrote:
Solid NaxHiri wrote:To sum this topic up ( voltex is terribad , morder has bad aim , raso is cry baby , smot is hella mad , order wins

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:21 am

and you're a drama queen ^^ nobody wins here botnub Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:41 am

Solid Nax trollface wrote:To sum this topic up ( voltex is noob , morder has bad bigguns , raso is gaah , smot is bang , order wins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next