The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
I'm going to Ireland in August or September... EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
I'm going to Ireland in August or September... EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
I'm going to Ireland in August or September... EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
I'm going to Ireland in August or September... EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
I'm going to Ireland in August or September... EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
I'm going to Ireland in August or September... EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
I'm going to Ireland in August or September... EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
I'm going to Ireland in August or September... EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
I'm going to Ireland in August or September... EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I'm going to Ireland in August or September...

Go down

I'm going to Ireland in August or September... Empty I'm going to Ireland in August or September...

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:04 am

what sights/things are there to do? I'd rather have the opinion of someone who has been there often.

Back to top Go down

I'm going to Ireland in August or September... Empty Re: I'm going to Ireland in August or September...

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:29 am

The Mackie family

Back to top Go down

I'm going to Ireland in August or September... Empty Re: I'm going to Ireland in August or September...

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:34 am

Honestly not sure about specific sights etc. The giants causeway is pretty cool for a while at least but the novelty wore off for me after all the trips there etc.

And yes, our family is clearly an attraction in of itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:53 am

things to do? I think there are a lot of sexy redhead females over there
I'm going to Ireland in August or September... Sexy_redhead_12
So yh there ya go
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Screwbacca wrote:what sights/things are there to do? I'd rather have the opinion of someone who has been there often.
I heard they like to fuck sheep there, it's a tradition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:30 pm

rasomaso wrote:I heard they like to fuck sheep there, it's a tradition.

That's Wales you assclown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:25 pm

xNebulous wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:53 pm

kjcenco wrote:
xNebulous wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:55 pm

MadMackie wrote:
kjcenco wrote:
xNebulous wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:56 pm

On a more serious note, what part are you going to? As in Northern Ireland or the Republic (ie the south) ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:06 pm

MiniMackie wrote:
MadMackie wrote:
kjcenco wrote:
xNebulous wrote:

england ireland all the same shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:27 am

rasomaso wrote:england ireland all the same shit

For your own safety I hope you never come to Ireland saying things like that xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:11 am

Not sure what part yet. My parents are going with their friends and they invited Whit and me. There's a possibility that it won't happen till spring break next year, but I will be heading out there either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down