The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
inactive till 18th of August EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
inactive till 18th of August EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
inactive till 18th of August EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
inactive till 18th of August EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
inactive till 18th of August EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
inactive till 18th of August EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
inactive till 18th of August EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
inactive till 18th of August EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
inactive till 18th of August EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

inactive till 18th of August

Go down

inactive till 18th of August Empty inactive till 18th of August

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Guten Tag, i`m very busy with studies atm and have a final exam on Monday. Saturday 3rd i`m going to holidays for 2 weeks - summer time baby. don`t know how active i`ll be when i`m back, also depending on if we have scrims or not. will be on now and then till Saturday 3rd so, cheers for the great season until the very last game when we took things too easy after the metro rape i guess. heads up, iCon is the best and everybody knows it - even if some tryhards refuse to accept it big time Wink

btw. i`ve heard about some ppl stopping to play competitively and some being really mad about what happened lately, some might be even thinking about leaving iCon for the rest of bf4. theres lots of work ahead if we wanna be #1 in bf4. but for those that didnĀ“t yet witness the transition from one bf game to the following: theres always ppl leaving and things going down at the end of a game - and it might look better in other teams and you might think other teams will be more successfull in the coming game. but every clan suffers the same and it`s just about how we react to it. running aways is the worst opinion and you wont find any better spot than iCon. been in LoD, Envy and pp before, i`ve never felt comfortable until i started to work on the team i`ve been part of. i know most of you guys are very close since a long time now but i`m just saying this as i`ve talked to one of us that was thinking about leaving due to what happened and not due to losing interest in the game or switcign over to other consoles. it`s gonna be a rough and tough time till bf4 and we should try to keep close as good as possible and not split into all other "active" teams and stick to playing with each other. peace n love

Back to top Go down

inactive till 18th of August Empty Re: inactive till 18th of August

Post by JettsonBE Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:11 am

well said, and like i said before, we always keep contact through the forum, so we shouldn't let that change Smile
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:27 am

No one that I've talked to is leaving over what happened, I do know some people are just going to go to PC.

I know of certain people that have other plans in BF4 with doing their own thing. Either way, they can either stay and participate in scrims every once and awhile or join a team that they aren't even really going to be a part of until BF4.

People will go where they will I suppose, the only issue with competitive teams is there is no contract, no payment, so the only thing that influences you is the friendships you make.

Teams take losses all the time, and I'd imagine we're going to take more in BF4 until we figure everything out. It's just the way the game goes. Losing only hurts when you make it hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:17 am

People should be open & honest about what they are gonna do... Not to get them kicked out of iCon, just to give the 'leaders' a good view on what is going to happen, and also for the 'regular' people that love iCon such a Bugs & me etc etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:30 pm

i think im sticking with iCon. JustSaying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:26 pm

I think I'm going back to TAo, things haven't been going my way lately (lot of losses) and I wanna see dat W/L higher. bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:35 am

bye raso Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:32 pm

rasomaso wrote:I think I'm going back to TAo, things haven't been going my way lately (lot of losses) and I wanna see dat W/L higher. bye

Good, you were the sole reason for every one of iCon's losses, especially the one you didn't play in.

/smot style

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down