The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
iCon vs I4L EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
iCon vs I4L EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
iCon vs I4L EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
iCon vs I4L EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
iCon vs I4L EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
iCon vs I4L EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
iCon vs I4L EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
iCon vs I4L EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
iCon vs I4L EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

iCon vs I4L

Go down

iCon vs I4L Empty iCon vs I4L

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down

iCon vs I4L Empty Re: iCon vs I4L

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:25 pm

Well played lads. On the videos tho they looked like laggy fuckers would not go down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:29 am

Hardmund wrote:Well played lads. On the videos tho they looked like laggy fuckers would not go down.
I didn't warm up before the battle, but yeah. All french fucks are laggy shits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:56 am

rasomaso wrote:
Hardmund wrote:Well played lads. On the videos tho they looked like laggy fuckers would not go down.
No, You were just nervous Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:02 am

Like i said in the barracks, Noshahr was really weird for air. On US side I get laser guided from the ceiling height and yet that guy was never on my Air Radar.

For improvements, me and Mini are going to work on an idea that each time I strafe a tank, ill finish the run with the tank on the right side and he'll hit it with an RPG. We were getting a bunch of disables but not as any kills if we were 1v1 with a tank. This should let us take them out much faster.

Also im thinking on US side if their tanks are base raping the LAV, one person from either armour or infantry should jump in my heli with C4. Their tanks are often sitting stationary so it would be easy for me to hover over them for a few seconds and let a guy drop a bunch of C4 on them and take em out. Then he could just jump out and rejoin his squad. With the tanks out of action we'd be in a much stronger position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:36 am

rasomaso wrote:
oh btw thanks to demo for 7:49 they maad Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:42 am

MadMackie wrote:Like i said in the barracks, Noshahr was really weird for air. On US side I get laser guided from the ceiling height and yet that guy was never on my Air Radar.

For improvements, me and Mini are going to work on an idea that each time I strafe a tank, ill finish the run with the tank on the right side and he'll hit it with an RPG. We were getting a bunch of disables but not as any kills if we were 1v1 with a tank. This should let us take them out much faster.

Also im thinking on US side if their tanks are base raping the LAV, one person from either armour or infantry should jump in my heli with C4. Their tanks are often sitting stationary so it would be easy for me to hover over them for a few seconds and let a guy drop a bunch of C4 on them and take em out. Then he could just jump out and rejoin his squad. With the tanks out of action we'd be in a much stronger position.
good idea with the C4, also what they did to us with the choppers was very effective, so if we are failing to get on the land from the US side, I don't see any harm in trying to get their chopper so you guys can triple team their tanks like that. Watch my RU side around 8:30

edit:
I wonder how did they keep their air up for so long, maybe we should do a test practice of how many people can keep up a littlebird up against constant stinger spam, because T90 is a way of taking out a chopper, but in most cases it's either pilot's fault or a lucky shot. And consider that you have only 1:3 chance of taking out the Z11, I had a shot only at the littlebird I think.

Last edited by rasomaso on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:45 am

Yeah the fact they got our heli on RU side is on me. I told my guys to spawn C because we were losing it but then forgot to go back to the heli after we secured C. I let myself get too distracted with the flags. Should never have let them get the steal, I'll remember it in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:46 am

edited my post when you were posting yours^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 am

The important part about stingers is that if you time it right, repairs dont matter. If 2 stingers hit at the same time, thats instant death.

This might be worth trying if they are hassling our tanks in spawn, at the very least they will have to back away. Maybe even a rep guy should jump straight into the laser rather than the 50cal. If they have stingers coming at them, they wont be able to tell the difference in locks and it could help scare them off and give you some breathing room.

Just throwing up ideas here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:04 am

Bazaar RU side at around 13:41 sums up my luck in those games. Me and Xtreme go through a door. I instantly take a 320 to the jaw, Xtreme gets a triple kill xD

Also anyone doubting the lag in this match, go to my Kharg RU side and watch the death at 7:21. Yup.

Once it gets to about 12:20 my game just gives up trying to pretend its not lagging xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Considering we hadn't played a proper CB for over 2 weeks and I4L had played 2 scrims the day before on the 3 maps that was to be played in our match, then we did very well.

Overall we can't be too harsh on ourselves about canals.

Nice ideas about how to deal with the base raping tanks mackie.

The main mistake from my squad on the US side was Jake froze and so i had to give raso Jake's role, however he forgot to cap B after laying the mines.

In future my squad will have to get their tanks down or at least hold them off long enough so we can get the lav to shore. When our LAV finally got to shore then we got 2 flags. For the US side we either need to do the triple chopper thing I4L was doing or dedicate the air squad rep guys (When our choppers are down) to mining their base up.

For the RU side our chopper shouldn't have been stolen, that just lead to more problems, especially for our tanks. The I4L lav drove over the infantry's mines and didn't set them off, so bad luck there. If our chopper gets stolen then it is the full responsibility of the air squad to take it out. The tank squad has enough on its plate keeping their lav and amtrac in the base and helping our infantry clear the flags than to be looking in the air for the whole game. We will obviously help take the choppers out if it flies lower enough but a the end of the day 4 stingers or 1 chopper + 2 stingers> 2 T90's at taking a chopper down.

We will go over canals at at later date so we can sort a few little things out, but overall i'm not too concerned.

On bazaar we played very well and adjusted quite well. They dedicated 10 people on B when we was the RU side and so my squad went to A and raped their tank and capped the flag and kept their tank in the spawn for a couple of spawns. When our tank went down we adjusted well again while they recapped A. I C4'd their tank when i went down so they couldn't do a counter attack on our home base with it. The whole team was solid on the RU even though we lost by a few tickets. On the US side we raped them, simple as.

On RU Kharg, our air was having a tough time mainly because they were using wabnak who was ineligible anyway, little cheating french bitches. We still had a solid game. On the US we raped them, although on both sides they had 3 rep guys per tank, making the tank battles incredibly difficult at times. In 1 vs 1 tank battles the situation was nearly hopeless and so we either needed to double team 1 of their tanks, have the infantry flank them or for our air to pound them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:56 am

rasomaso wrote:

They be glop sticky. thumbsup2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:39 pm

kjcenco wrote: For the US side we either need to do the triple chopper thing I4L was doing or dedicate the air squad rep guys (When our choppers are down) to mining their base up.

Im assuming you mean we go in the chopper and if we die we respawn on a flag and go mine the base?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:42 pm

MadMackie wrote:For improvements, me and Mini are going to work on an idea that each time I strafe a tank, ill finish the run with the tank on the right side and he'll hit it with an RPG. We were getting a bunch of disables but not as any kills if we were 1v1 with a tank. This should let us take them out much faster.

Remember though that plan will involve you having to role slightly to the left as we pass to ensure i have a clear angle and dont just blow up our wing.
We could also try the C4 as its more reliable, by just flying over and carpet bombing them, could even get rep guys, however it would compromise our ability to rep unless we had a third guy in, which means it would only really be practical on RU side which i dont know if we need as much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:19 pm

MiniMackie wrote:
MadMackie wrote:For improvements, me and Mini are going to work on an idea that each time I strafe a tank, ill finish the run with the tank on the right side and he'll hit it with an RPG. We were getting a bunch of disables but not as any kills if we were 1v1 with a tank. This should let us take them out much faster.

Remember though that plan will involve you having to role slightly to the left as we pass to ensure i have a clear angle and dont just blow up our wing.
We could also try the C4 as its more reliable, by just flying over and carpet bombing them, could even get rep guys, however it would compromise our ability to rep unless we had a third guy in, which means it would only really be practical on RU side which i dont know if we need as much.

Yeah thats why i suggested someone from a different squad jump in for it. One thing we learned is that we cant afford to drop our rep guy because it means 50 cals will just kill us over time.

And i dont think a carpet bomb would work since the time it takes to throw means he'd probably only get 1 or 2 c4's near the tank which isnt really reliable enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:26 pm

yeah C4s fall down really slow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:27 pm

Jake wrote:
rasomaso wrote:

They be glop sticky. thumbsup2
I will sue you for sexual harrasment! YOUR ON THE LIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 pm

MiniMackie wrote:
kjcenco wrote: For the US side we either need to do the triple chopper thing I4L was doing or dedicate the air squad rep guys (When our choppers are down) to mining their base up.

Im assuming you mean we go in the chopper and if we die we respawn on a flag and go mine the base?

Yeah exactly, the key to winning the US side is to pin their tanks in the base for as long as possible. If our chopper goes down then the pilot should spawn back at base to protect the heli and the rep guy should start mining their base up if possible, at the very minimum a flag that we have. Once you die, spawn back in the heli with a repair tool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:55 pm

kjcenco wrote:On the US we raped them, although on both sides they had 3 rep guys per tank, making the tank battles incredibly difficult at times. In 1 vs 1 tank battles the situation was nearly hopeless and so we either needed to double team 1 of their tanks, have the infantry flank them or for our air to pound them.
also one thing I'd like to add is that if they run 3 rep bitches, then if we are outside the flags area tankbattling them, if our infantry cannot get there in time to help us it's time to exploit their weakness which is not enough people on flags don't forget that we gain essentially 1 more squad to cap flags then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:10 am

About the mines in canals DONT plant em to far in the water coz the lav/armtrack just floats over. And MY GOD how fcking laggy they were in bazaar i just had to use m5k(hipfiring like a baws and very good mobility) so that i could shoot accurated shots before they do and it worked rly well Razz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down