The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Question for all you pubnubs.  EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Question for all you pubnubs.  EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Question for all you pubnubs.  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Question for all you pubnubs.  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Question for all you pubnubs.  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Question for all you pubnubs.  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Question for all you pubnubs.  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Question for all you pubnubs.  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Question for all you pubnubs.  EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Question for all you pubnubs.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Question for all you pubnubs.  Empty Question for all you pubnubs.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:24 am

In anticipation of BF4, I want to get better at being a better ground player. So incase anything may ever happen to where I'd be needed on the ground. Or just to better myself in general.

But I realize some people really hate when they're in a clan and their own team mates play against them in pubs, so I was just curious who would be OK with me joining on them and playing some pubs against them sometime?

I do this a lot with snack and we play against RPG guys, but they get a huge e-boner for the competition so they generally enjoy it. But just post here if you're ok, or against it. Just so I know, I don't want to hurt anyones feelings or try to act like I'm trying to prove something to someone. Besides I'll be going 0-20 against you guys anyways. xD

Obviously if I feel it's unfair I won't bother. But yeah.

Back to top Go down

Question for all you pubnubs.  Empty Re: Question for all you pubnubs.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:41 am

I am 100% for anyone in the team joining to play against me. Its one of my favorite ways to play pubs. If I join the unicorns server, the round I get to shoot iCon is generally more interesting than the rounds after I get switched.

Come at me bro Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am

I'm not out of it at all, i alway's say, if people join on me when i'm playing with 'random friends' and they switch to the other team i get pretty pissed of like last night with Snack Twisted Evil But thinking over it again now, i think it isn't a bad idea to have somebody on the other team that has gunfight + knowledge (i.e. not running arround like a dumbass lol) It should make me a better player if i play more stacked pubs on Métro aswell, and thats exactly what my goal is for BF4, getting a better ground pounder, even though i'm not bad i think, but i can't take out multiple targets with 1 or 2 clips like Xtreme and thats my goal, becoming 'good' and at a close level as Xtreme's!!! Hence the video i posted in that other thread 'im a bad infantry player' i need help from the best (counts for all of you!) Would like to see everybody's idea and giving me some help, even if you think it would hurt my feelings!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am

In my experience it's generally the games where you join against a stack, with people in your squad that help you out the most.

Infantry imo is split between gun skill and placement.

You have to have the gun skill to be able to win battles but you need to chose your battles and positions in order to be most effective.

Playing Noshahr TDM is a good way to increase accuracy, perception and to learn about different ranges.

CQDom is more for training your reactions and gaining a better situational awareness because everything is instantaneous...

It depends what maps you're looking for and what you actually want to improve....

For example playing Air maps as ground can be either the easiest games you will play or the hardest. It requires a lot of long ranged accuracy but also the brains to get a decent flank in.

Unless demo is up in the sky raining a shit storm...

Just joining and playing against us will aggravate you but help you at the same time. It depends who you're joining on really and who with...

But it's about getting the balance right between solo play and team play.... There will be times when you need to stay alive long enough to get that squad spawn in... Or to run in and go rambo to do as much damage as possible so your squad can finish the job...

I've still got a long way to go before I class myself as a good infantry player, but for now I think I'm doing ok...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:04 am

Tbh, i would love if we could have 5 v 5 or more once in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:46 am

You could join on Xtreme sometimes Buggsy, he made me discover stacked teams destruction, he invites iCon people, we join a ultrastacked Operation Metro server with lots of Col 100s and we turn the whole thing around. The goal is to win the game and/or get banned. Good way to practice your ground skills and it's a lot of fun ^^
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:21 pm

i want this! i hate pub stacking. shit is boring bcz all we do it rape. And that no fun. Ive wanted to join and play against some iCon but i didnt want anyone getting booty tickled by it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:48 pm

you can join against me, but don't go sniping out of base or MAVing like a fag (yes extreme you are a fag and I'm serious)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:04 pm

rasomaso wrote:you can join against me, but don't go sniping out of base or MAVing like a fag (yes extreme you are a fag and I'm serious)

Its a legit strat

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:15 pm

iHeartTrance wrote:
rasomaso wrote:you can join against me, but don't go sniping out of base or MAVing like a fag (yes extreme you are a fag and I'm serious)

Its a legit strat

pretty lame tho Razz
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by USA_Demolisher Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:51 am

haha I think you joined off of us raso

USA_Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:48 pm

does that really make a difference? if you play like a bitch, then you play like a bitch... end of story.

Back to top Go down

Post by USA_Demolisher Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:00 pm

rasomaso wrote:does that really make a difference? if you play like a bitch, then you play like a bitch... end of story.

You guys joined on damavand and stacked the shit out of one side. So we decided to troll. You guys could have switched. and how often have you seen us messing around like that? so yes it does make a difference. We never play like that and if we decide to don't get mad when you join on the other side, stack the other team and expect us to tryhard.

USA_Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:29 pm

I will purposely join Raso now and play against him...while flying a Mav out of my base and sitting on an ammo box.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:45 pm

I will delete you then...
USA_Demolisher wrote:
rasomaso wrote:does that really make a difference? if you play like a bitch, then you play like a bitch... end of story.

You guys joined on damavand and stacked the shit out of one side. So we decided to troll. You guys could have switched. and how often have you seen us messing around like that? so yes it does make a difference. We never play like that and if we decide to don't get mad when you join on the other side, stack the other team and expect us to tryhard.
I would have switched if you actually tried, I always switch, unlike most people here who are too scared to get wrecked on the other side and rather baserape whole game...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:21 am

Come on Raso, remember the people you are speaking to. No one in this team is "scared of getting wrecked on the other side" but most of us only have fun playing this with our teammates, so they only switch if there is enough space for all of the people in our squad to switch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 am

Yes so it's justified when we are playing 5v12 and iCon on the other side won't switch? Or 10v12 out of which it's me and 9 randoms vs 6 iCon and 6 randoms? I'm personally getting sick of this teamstack thing on pubs, imo it would be much more fun if for example when we have 6 people in the room we would create 2 squads of 3 on each side, but no iCon has to have all people on one side all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:10 am

well, if a 4man squad is already playing and then you join in half way, you can't expect ppl to start switching and stuff.
lately when I see 4 icon in a server i just don't join, 'cause i know there is no room in squad!
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:27 am

JettsonBE wrote:well, if a 4man squad is already playing and then you join in half way, you can't expect ppl to start switching and stuff.
lately when I see 4 icon in a server i just don't join, 'cause i know there is no room in squad!
none of the examples I talked about was this the case... first thing I talked about was extreme psycho warrior etc going tryhard at damavand, when we finally got B they just went MAVing, we were all in the game from the beginning. Second example I talked about was iCon squad+2 randies vs jake blackpearl and a bunch of fags from various teams trying to baserape them, I switched, not jake not blackpearl followed and we spent rest of the game in a spawntrap. Last example I talked about was me+3 icon playing metro from the beginning, I froze and joined on the other side that was getting baseraped. After that 3 more iCon joined the stacked side and NONE bothered to switch to my side.

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 am

raso, i wasn't even talking about the examples you gave, i just said that you do the thing i said. (come in half way then demand ppl to switch)

i'm not trying to get you madbro dude, chill out
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:52 am

JettsonBE wrote:raso, i wasn't even talking about the examples you gave, i just said that you do the thing i said. (come in half way then demand ppl to switch)

i'm not trying to get you madbro dude, chill out
well if you spend majority of the game baseraping some noobs, then I see no reason why you wouldn't join me on the other side to even out the teams. Unless you're going for dat leet K/D and W/L.

Back to top Go down

Post by USA_Demolisher Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:31 am

rasomaso wrote:
JettsonBE wrote:well, if a 4man squad is already playing and then you join in half way, you can't expect ppl to start switching and stuff.
none of the examples I talked about was this the case... first thing I talked about was extreme psycho warrior etc going tryhard at damavand, when we finally got B they just went MAVing, we were all in the game from the beginning. Second example I talked about was iCon squad+2 randies vs jake blackpearl and a bunch of fags from various teams trying to baserape them, I switched, not jake not blackpearl followed and we spent rest of the game in a spawntrap. Last example I talked about was me+3 icon playing metro from the beginning, I froze and joined on the other side that was getting baseraped. After that 3 more iCon joined the stacked side and NONE bothered to switch to my side.

Raso dude if I could find the damavand battle report I'd love to show everyone. It was stacked to shit.. We gave it a try on b flag(me and Xtreme alone) we were the only players on our team that weren't noobs and I think it was 6vs10. You guys never switched even though you all died several times and you even died while we were trying. we decided to fuck around not because we are bitches. I'm always someone who plays the objective, and I don't mind being a rep bitch in a pub if its going to help my team, so don't say stupid shit about us playing like that for food k/ds. I don't appreciate you saying this stupid shit about me because I'm not gonna take it and if this conversation keep going I'm probably going to flip out. Really dude you sound like a little cry baby hypocrite right now. you don't switch but times before that game I've seen you flipping out because people don't switch... Sometimes when there isn't even room. and then after those games you bitch about people not joining on us, that seine crossing game you bitched non stop until the game was over.

USA_Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:36 am

USA_Demolisher wrote:
rasomaso wrote:

Raso dude if I could find the damavand battle report I'd love to show everyone. It was stacked to shit.. We gave it a try on b flag(me and Xtreme alone) we were the only players on our team that weren't noobs and I think it was 6vs10. You guys never switched even though you all died several times and you even died while we were trying. we decided to fuck around not because we are bitches. I'm always someone who plays the objective, and I don't mind being a rep bitch in a pub if its going to help my team, so don't say stupid shit about us playing like that for food k/ds. I don't appreciate you saying this stupid shit about me because I'm not gonna take it and if this conversation keep going I'm probably going to flip out. Really dude you sound like a little cry baby hypocrite right now. you don't switch but times before that game I've seen you flipping out because people don't switch... Sometimes when there isn't even room. and then after those games you bitch about people not joining on us, that seine crossing game you bitched non stop until the game was over.
yeah I do bitch in the games, that's true, but I'm not going to switch if you just decide to camp in the base. I did switch the next round on bazaar and you lot still continued MAVing so what's the point?

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:37 am

mostly ppl don't want to switch because they are in a VOIP conversation with the squad they are running with.

and ppl from icon need to keep respecting other icon, like we all know this isn't TAo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:42 am

you can also try to message me if you feel like your team is too weak, if I remember correctly our team was the one getting raped on damavand in the beginning.................... also if you don't like my bitching, you can always tell me and I'll mute myself if it annoys you that much. Not really much I can do about my personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next