The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
soo today i got invited to a clan.... EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
soo today i got invited to a clan.... EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
soo today i got invited to a clan.... EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
soo today i got invited to a clan.... EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
soo today i got invited to a clan.... EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
soo today i got invited to a clan.... EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
soo today i got invited to a clan.... EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
soo today i got invited to a clan.... EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
soo today i got invited to a clan.... EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

soo today i got invited to a clan....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

soo today i got invited to a clan.... Empty soo today i got invited to a clan....

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Excel microsoft or something like that idk....DezzD is in it.

JStearn asked me if i wanted to join his new clan for 4v4 5v5 and 8v8's...

but i have less time to play so im going to join but im sure i'll get kicked due to inactivity.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391988559342/

Back to top Go down

soo today i got invited to a clan.... Empty Re: soo today i got invited to a clan....

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:50 pm

traitor, BAN

Back to top Go down

soo today i got invited to a clan.... Empty Re: soo today i got invited to a clan....

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 8:36 am

4v4 5v5 8v8s long hair don't care. Jrstearns is a lolrager and it's hararious. give him 7 broken tables out of 10 on the scale of rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 1:10 pm

lol alright. but i actually miss doing 4v4 squad rush.

i would like those "omg i just got a boner" moments when you clutch a 1v4 while your team is dead Very Happy Banana1

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Fri May 17, 2013 1:15 pm

They asked me to join too, i also got an offer from Damaged Goods (RPG Squad Rush team basically).

I won't join any of those, iCon fo life nigga.
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Squad rush and all that sub 12v12 shit is just meh to me. Though, @knight they talked like you as a god. At least jvirr did, a long with all his other butthurt of how he can never kill you lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Fri May 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Buggsy wrote:Squad rush and all that sub 12v12 shit is just meh to me. Though, @knight they talked like you as a god. At least jvirr did, a long with all his other butthurt of how he can never kill you lol.
This jvirfoss guy.. looks like he has an army of personal fanboy cocksuckers who're scared of him.
The reason he's talking shit in my back is every latest Metro stack i've been in against him, I Nemesis'd him, stole his MVP and stole his Killing machine, we were both 1st of our teams. One particular Metro stack, and I think you were there Buggsy, I had some random at the start in my squad who told me "Oh my god you're in iCon, but this jvirfoss guy on the other team is beast, we're gonna lose" i went 166-32, ended up something like 21-11 against jvirfoss, Nemesis, MVP, Killing Machine. All mine.

Not to mention that friendly Squad Rush 2v2 I was in with Smoothyaady the other day against jvirfoss and ICounterr. In the party he started moaning at me "huh knight i shoot you but my bullets don't kill you huh huh herp derp"

That's my connection speed to a East US server: soo today i got invited to a clan.... 2715377795

Don't really see what's wrong with it when I live 3500 miles away from those disgusting servers.
i headshot'd jvir instantly at the start of Metro, where he couldn't kill me once, and last MCOM of Bazaar on Attacker, Smooth died, and I killed both jvirfoss and his buddy, armed the last MCOM. Then ICounterr rage quitted. And I'm not even that good in Squad Rush, I have like 4 SQR ribbons or something... I have like no experience at all in this mode...

I know he's a good friend of yours Buggsy and he seems really famous and loved by everyone on this rotten Battlelog thing, but I know he's been talking about me, not sure exactly who though, Cali Gurl, that I'm sure about.. you now..
I stomped him last games i was in against him but he might beat me next time, i don't even care... he's a good player but it's disappointing to see him talking in my back like that. He probably thinks of himself as the best Metro stack player to ever exist... well good for him, we all like modest people don't we..

Last edited by Knight on Fri May 17, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Knight wrote:
Buggsy wrote:Squad rush and all that sub 12v12 shit is just meh to me. Though, @knight they talked like you as a god. At least jvirr did, a long with all his other butthurt of how he can never kill you lol.
This jvirfoss guy.. looks like he has an army of personal fanboy cocksuckers who're scared of him.
The reason he's talking shit in my back is every latest Metro stack i've been in against him, I Nemesis'd him, stole his MVP and stole his Killing machine, we were both 1st of our teams. One particular Metro stack, and I think you were there Buggsy, I had some random at the start in my squad who told me "Oh my god you're in iCon, but this jvirfoss guy on the other team is beast, we're gonna lose" i went 166-32, ended up something like 21-11 against jvirfoss, Nemesis, MVP, Killing Machine. All mine.

Not to mention that friendly Squad Rush 2v2 I was in with Smoothyaady the other day against jvirfoss and ICounterr. In the party he started moaning at me "huh knight i shoot you but my bullets don't kill you huh huh herp derp"

That's my connection speed to a East US server: soo today i got invited to a clan.... 2715377795

Don't really see what's wrong with it when I live 3500 miles away from those disgusting servers.
i headshot'd jvir instantly at the start of Metro, where he couldn't kill me once, and last MCOM of Bazaar on Attacker, Smooth died, and I killed both jvirfoss and his buddy, armed the last MCOM. Then ICounterr rage quitted. And I'm not even that good in Squad Rush, I have like 4 SQR ribbons or something... I have like no experience at all in this mode...

I know he's a good friend of yours Buggsy and he seems really famous and loved by everyone on this rotten Battlelog thing, but I know he's been talking about me, not sure exactly who though, Cali Gurl, that I'm sure about.. you now..
I stomped him last games i was in against him but he might beat me next time, i don't even care... he's a good player but it's disappointing to see him talking in my back like that. He probably thinks of himself as the best Metro stack player to ever exist... well good for him, we all like modest people don't we..

Lol. Jvirr. A friend. The guys a retard and a leech in my book, he joined on me again tonight. He's very disrespectful to me whenever he plays with me, I don't bother to get into it with him I just play the obnoxious game with him. I pick fun at every move he makes and it gets him going. I don't know why he comes back the way he does. When I play pubs it's mostly just trolling and he's screaming for revives, or if you revive him and he dies instantly he rages so hard. Make sure you do that if you're ever playing a pub with him lol. Best way to get a rage reaction. He added me after I played the tCo vs iCon game and smacked him with an F2000 lol. Not that I'm better than him gun skill wise, was just a really lucky game for me during that metro.

You guys are free to do whatever you want with that squad rush stuff lol, just always be careful who you associate yourself with in teams like that. He joined and instantly starting talking shit about villain and stearn's team. Which I'm like, uh and this concerns me why? I don't care that they play squad rush they do it on their own time in a different team.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Fri May 17, 2013 5:11 pm

I don't really know about joining a SQR clan either. BF3 players from the whole "FraggedNation swag" circle outside iCon tend to disappoint me a lot so I don't think I'll join anything. I was talking to xRackse about SQR and we both feel the same way about it, it's all about communication & finding the best camping spots. Those Pnn scumbags back there claiming to be the absolute best infantry yet i did better than them every round against USA. Not even mentioning the Bazaar sides where i went MVP 28-6, 3000 points ahead of the 2nd on US then Neb getting MVP 34-13 and me 2nd. All the rounds they played they were just in the mass with everyone else, not that they were in a bad form, i mean if you claim to be the bestest infantry in front of your whole team you can surely prove it 30 minutes after said claim but nopppp

How are you so patient with jvirr Buggsy anyway.. he talks shit to me once and i'll delete him. You should delete him Buggsy... Oh yeah. He added me too.

Was only me against him those last few stacked games, we'll see how good he is when it's Blake and I against his stacked team.
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Don't worry knight, i won't bother you with the SQR thing and i'll tell the other leaders. SQR isn't really my strong suite on this game but i'm trying to help my friend thats why Razz. I always knew Jvir would be 2 faced to all people since Jr seems to be really cool with him and he's talking shit about his SQR team he made........

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Fri May 17, 2013 7:29 pm

DezzD wrote:Don't worry knight, i won't bother you with the SQR thing and i'll tell the other leaders. SQR isn't really my strong suite on this game but i'm trying to help my friend thats why Razz. I always knew Jvir would be 2 faced to all people since Jr seems to be really cool with him and he's talking shit about his SQR team he made........
You were not bothering me Dezz..

DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Dezz, wtf was that when i played against you guys Kharg? -___- you were 1000000 miles away sniping with a AN94....i dont think thats how you win SQDR matches....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 2:40 am

jvir is trying to add me....

Seems like he wants to get that 70 nemesis on him again Very Happy

However, not before i rape infamous6w.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 3:01 am

i only know foss as a nice guy...kinda surprised to read all this Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 4:24 am

smoothyaady90 wrote:i only know foss as a nice guy...kinda surprised to read all this Surprised

Lol. He puts on a show for people he likes I wasn't going to say what I heard but this is what he told me when he got upset when knight didn't want to join.

We were talking about Sq rush, and he was talking about the 2v2 you and knight must of done with jvirr and someone else and basically the whole topic was how knight was carrying you and he would have no interest in having you (smoothy) on any team because he doesn't think you're very strong on the ground.

So yes, he's kind of a piece of shit. If he doesn't get his way and crys about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 5:51 am

Villain-X- wrote:Dezz, wtf was that when i played against you guys Kharg? -___- you were 1000000 miles away sniping with a AN94....i dont think thats how you win SQDR matches....lol

My new technique how to deal with headglitchers a mile away >Very Happy, i was sniping with an scar-L with a 12x scope GOML

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Sat May 18, 2013 8:36 am

Buggsy wrote:
We were talking about Sq rush, and he was talking about the 2v2 you and knight must of done with jvirr and someone else and basically the whole topic was how knight was carrying you and he would have no interest in having you (smoothy) on any team because he doesn't think you're very strong on the ground.
So yes, he's kind of a piece of shit.
He really is a piece of shit for saying that... i hope that'll make you change your opinion about jvirr Smooth. Just like Dezz said looks like this guy is 2 faced
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Want a stroke? Continue playing BF3 and you'll have many. I had 3 in one night. The right side of my body now droops to the floor like jello from them damned strokes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 2:08 am

that`s kinda weird, cause yesterday he asked me to join his sqrh team :s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 2:55 am

smoothyaady90 wrote:that`s kinda weird, cause yesterday he asked me to join his sqrh team :s

Lmao.

Keep in mind this was a little over a week ago

But yeah, only thing keeping me from deleting him is that he's on team USA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 4:04 am

lolinfantry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 6:42 am

one time i did notice about this squad rush team (except Dezz), also including jv, they say people "arent good" its just the lag that makes them good...i kinda lol'd when IShowNoMercy was saying that yesterday.

Dezz, just letting you know, those guys are trouble man. DONT listen to ShowNoMercy, that guy doesnt even like me. And hes racist as hell, i was listening to him say "spic, mexican lagger, amd i believe nigger".

If that dude joins, im gunna leave that team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 6:49 am

Villain-X- wrote:one time i did notice about this squad rush team (except Dezz), also including jv, they say people "arent good" its just the lag that makes them good...i kinda lol'd when IShowNoMercy was saying that yesterday.

Dezz, just letting you know, those guys are trouble man. DONT listen to ShowNoMercy, that guy doesnt even like me. And hes racist as hell, i was listening to him say "spic, mexican lagger, amd i believe nigger".

I still believes he hates me but keeping a smile on his face, lmao i know my beaner friend ;D, want me to tell jr about mercy or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Sun May 19, 2013 6:50 am

Villain-X- wrote:one time i did notice about this squad rush team (except Dezz), also including jv, they say people "arent good" its just the lag that makes them good...i kinda lol'd when IShowNoMercy was saying that yesterday.

You should leave now bro, and so should Dezz. Eagles don't fly with pigeons.

trololo
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Where's mercy at so i can dunk on him again and make him get kicked from his clan. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next