The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED

2 posters

Go down

4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED Empty 4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:38 am

It doesn't make for enjoyable gaming.

Back to top Go down

4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED Empty Re: 4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:19 am

xNebulous wrote:It doesn't make for enjoyable gaming.

My boii checka agrees

Back to top Go down

4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED Empty Re: 4 iCon to a server... NO MORE UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:26 pm

xNebulous wrote:It doesn't make for enjoyable gaming.

not even if we play against?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:35 pm

I think is perfectly fine if you play on the other side when there are already 4 iCon on the opposite team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 1:07 pm

I always try to switch over if there is already 4, lately I've been joining before we made 4 and then more people joined to put us way over 4. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 2:40 pm

lol i dont mind playing against you guys.....

but if youre going to be dicks and ONLY trying to kill me, i;ll be mad bro.

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Sun May 12, 2013 7:31 pm

is this about that metro i joined with rasomaso? we were on the other side when it was unballanced tho, then switched back to you guys when they came in with like 6more col100's cheers
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:56 pm

mad because ump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 8:32 am

rasomaso wrote:mad because ump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 11:29 am

Sometimes it's nice to have the competition.

But when you join a server and you're getting base raped, you work hard to get them pushed back beyond B then all of a sudden more people join in and then everyone on the other team leaves because a fair game was turned into a mega stack... It's pretty shitty.

Then people see all the iCon or colonel 100's in the lobby and before you know it it's 4v8...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 12:11 pm

MIXED FEELINGS I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ALL THIS. Lol. First it's okay then it's not D:

It's whatever, I like playing against you guys but if it causes more trouble than helps I just won't bother to join if it's 4+ since errrybody gonna get mad at me. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 12:45 pm

I think this is the 5th time we talk about this lol

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Mon May 13, 2013 6:00 pm

JettsonBE wrote:is this about that metro i joined with rasomaso? we were on the other side when it was unballanced tho, then switched back to you guys when they came in with like 6more col100's cheers
Jettson and Jake + M240s = Win
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Mon May 13, 2013 7:33 pm

Knight wrote:
JettsonBE wrote:is this about that metro i joined with rasomaso? we were on the other side when it was unballanced tho, then switched back to you guys when they came in with like 6more col100's cheers

To pro for L1 yadadadadadadaayadadadadadaadaydaaaaadaadada
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Tue May 14, 2013 4:05 am

JettsonBE wrote:
Knight wrote:

To pro for L1 yadadadadadadaayadadadadadaadaydaaaaadaadada
Jettson: YADADADADADADADADADADA huh Nemesis on Daniel Gunz? YADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Tue May 14, 2013 4:18 am

i lolled cheers
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 6:42 pm

hahahahahahaha i rememeber that LMG spam around the corner. was hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down