The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Joined a TAo server LOL! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Joined a TAo server LOL! EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Joined a TAo server LOL! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Joined a TAo server LOL! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Joined a TAo server LOL! EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Joined a TAo server LOL! EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Joined a TAo server LOL! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Joined a TAo server LOL! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Joined a TAo server LOL! EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Joined a TAo server LOL!

Go down

Joined a TAo server LOL! Empty Joined a TAo server LOL!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm

So i joined Cali's server to see what was going on, but basically i didn't know it was her server, i joined on Maishida... Wasn't in a squad, so basically i was on team chat, but i didn't talk or anything... As soon as they saw i was in they started shit talking about iCon, and really almost ALL of them !!!

Starscream - talked shit
Cali - didn't say anything about us or to me
Tekraven - talked shit
TGR - talked shit
el_fas3g - was quiet
Maishida - laughed with the shit talk
Thee__mr-clear - didn't hear him
Albert_wesker - didn't hear him

They had more guy's that i can't remember and the players don't show up on the Battlereport...
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/73125051/4/192133218/

Pretty much everybody from TAo is talking shit about us, probaly also behind our back, so i decided to delete EVERYONE from TAo from my Battlelog & PSN, don't know about you guy's, would you do this? I can't be arsed anymore with them, or any of them, they all ass-lickers or backstabbers imo.............

Back to top Go down

Joined a TAo server LOL! Empty Re: Joined a TAo server LOL!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:59 pm

except Keegs, he's a cool dude and funny !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:12 pm

My opinion = don't give a shit

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremeBlake Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:55 am

el will never talk shit about us.

El and I are quite tight and he was good friends with everyone. Plus that isn't his personality.
ExtremeBlake
ExtremeBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:12 am

Who cares, i deleted all of them apart from a few.

Starscream - Terribad
Cali - Terribad
Tekraven - Terribad
TGR - Terribad
el_fas3g - Cool guy, no hate there.
Maishida - Terribad
Thee__mr-clear - BAWS, he will be joining us shortly.
Albert_wesker - No hate for him, good player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:38 am

kjcenco wrote:Who cares, i deleted all of them apart from a few.

Starscream - Terribad
Cali - Terribad
Tekraven - Terribad
TGR - Terribad
Maishida - Terribad

ur terribad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:13 am

rasomaso wrote:

Starscream - Terribad
Cali - Terribad
Tekraven - Terribad
TGR - Terribad
Maishida - Terribad

ur terribad
agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:46 am

ll---Voltex---ll wrote:
rasomaso wrote:

Starscream - Terribad
Cali - Terribad
Tekraven - Terribad
TGR - Terribad
Maishida - Terribad

ur terribad
agree
agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:49 am

MiniMackie wrote:
ll---Voltex---ll wrote:
rasomaso wrote:

Starscream - Terribad
Cali - Terribad
Tekraven - Terribad
TGR - Terribad
Maishida - Terribad

ur terribad
agree
agree
agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:03 am

mr clear joining fucking awesome. bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:45 am

ExtremeBlake wrote:el will never talk shit about us.

El and I are quite tight and he was good friends with everyone. Plus that isn't his personality.

Its totally different for me now, don't know if EL really liked me or if it was a fake mask he put up everytime, cause Smot was talking shit about me on the AMLB (all medals like a boss) platoon, that i boosted my 53 nemesis killstreak and EL started believing him, so i said "if you don't believe me, you can drop death" and he took it like "you can drop death" and i couldn't get it straight anymore, guess Smot has EL in his hand and he will do no matter what Smot say's... Unbelievable but true Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:28 am

U_MOEDER wrote:

Its totally different for me now, don't know if EL really liked me or if it was a fake mask he put up everytime, cause Smot was talking shit about me on the AMLB (all medals like a boss) platoon, that i boosted my 53 nemesis killstreak and EL started believing him, so i said "if you don't believe me, you can drop death" and he took it like "you can drop death" and i couldn't get it straight anymore, guess Smot has EL in his hand and he will do no matter what Smot say's... Unbelievable but true Evil or Very Mad

I think you meant to say, if you don't believe me I hope I drop dead if I'm lying. OR SOMETHING along those lines.

As for the people talking shit, they're all on the smot bandwagon, you cannot blame any single one of them lol. Plus joining in on TAo players is just asking to get shit talked, intentional or not.

On topic, the only good player there is Mr clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:37 am

Buggsy wrote:
U_MOEDER wrote:

I think you meant to say, if you don't believe me I hope I drop dead if I'm lying. OR SOMETHING along those lines.

As for the people talking shit, they're all on the smot bandwagon, you cannot blame any single one of them lol. Plus joining in on TAo players is just asking to get shit talked, intentional or not.

I said like it is standing there, if he didn't believe me, he can drop death or gtfo or something like that... Not really dropping death but it comes close lol guess they are 2 hands on one belly lol i don't care anymore, all i want is iCon to be succesfull and all of it members, all others can blow my dick hahaha except a few ones ofcourse !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:44 am

U_MOEDER wrote:
Buggsy wrote:
U_MOEDER wrote:

I said like it is standing there, if he didn't believe me, he can drop death or gtfo or something like that... Not really dropping death but it comes close lol guess they are 2 hands on one belly lol i don't care anymore, all i want is iCon to be succesfull and all of it members, all others can blow my dick hahaha except a few ones ofcourse !

Well, I guess it means something a little bit different where you live. All good, a common phrase around here is "If I'm lying I'm dying" But yeah. Communication Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:46 am

Buggsy wrote:
U_MOEDER wrote:
Buggsy wrote:
U_MOEDER wrote:

Well, I guess it means something a little bit different where you live. All good, a common phrase around here is "If I'm lying I'm dying" But yeah. Communication Razz

Indeed communication & different phrases makes some thing's akward, i'll start to hush my mouth, can't help it to defend myself with an outcome like this Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:45 pm

For shit talking in general:

http://tinyurl.com/cvotlua
(No i still dont get how to upload a damned photo Evil or Very Mad )

But yeah i dont get why people get so fired up and butt hurt about what people say, its just words on the internet said by someone whose face you probably wouldnt recognise in the street.Yall just need to chill out and stop freakin out about stuff that really is completely immaterial and doesnt efect you at all. Just words like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:54 pm

MiniMackie wrote:For shit talking in general:

But yeah i dont get why people get so fired up and butt hurt about what people say, its just words on the internet said by someone whose face you probably wouldnt recognise in the street.Yall just need to chill out and stop freakin out about stuff that really is completely immaterial and doesnt efect you at all. Just words like.

Joined a TAo server LOL! Evolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Buggsy wrote:
MiniMackie wrote:For shit talking in general:

Joined a TAo server LOL! Evolution

Not only does your picture mock mine, but its presence mocks my inability to properly post pictres.

DAMN YOU BUGSY!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:08 pm

right click on the image you wanna post, go to properties, copy the URL of the image or you can right click it and select display image, then copy the url from the browser URL window (has to have the file type extension at the end like ...jf585.jpg), then click the icon with a picture of a tree ^^ above and put that url in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:20 pm

for me i upload pics to photobucket and then copy the direct link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:28 pm

yeah this goes for pics that are already on a website, keep in mind though that they will disappear if the web owner decides to take them off or block them from getting linked on other webs (putting strain on their bandwidth)
rasomaso wrote:right click on the image you wanna post, go to properties, copy the URL of the image or you can right click it and select display image, then copy the url from the browser URL window (has to have the file type extension at the end like ...jf585.jpg), then click the icon with a picture of a tree ^^ above and put that url in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:18 pm

whachu guys saying bout me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:49 pm

thee__mr-clear wrote:whachu guys saying bout me?

I just mentioned you was in the server, didn't say anything bad about you What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:23 pm

thee__mr-clear wrote:whachu guys saying bout me?

nothing as you can see above xD

welcome on board too

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down