The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in  a private server EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in  a private server EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in  a private server EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in  a private server EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in  a private server EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in  a private server EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in  a private server EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in  a private server EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in  a private server EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in a private server

Go down

Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in  a private server Empty Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in a private server

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:34 am

I just read this and wanted to see if you want to test it out, could be useful if it is true.

pitchul 3 hours ago

One tip too : before you play mortar, take a gun with silencer and than take the mortar. You will no appear on the map Smile

Back to top Go down

Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in  a private server Empty Re: Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in a private server

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:43 am

This is true, and have been tested Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in  a private server Empty Re: Silenced Mortar: Need to test it in a private server

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:55 am

iHeartTrance wrote:I just read this and wanted to see if you want to test it out, could be useful if it is true.

pitchul 3 hours ago

One tip too : before you play mortar, take a gun with silencer and than take the mortar. You will no appear on the map Smile

I call ninja mortar duty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:00 am

is this against fn rules?

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:10 am

Buggsy wrote:is this against fn rules?

hmm, it is a glitch so? mackie?
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:26 am

SnackPack96 wrote:
iHeartTrance wrote:I just read this and wanted to see if you want to test it out, could be useful if it is true.

pitchul 3 hours ago

I call ninja mortar duty

Snack's ninja mortar + adverted tanking on his own teams mines = Big BOOM Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:38 am

I think it should be banned, but there is little way of determining (with evidence) if the other team is doing it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:10 am

Yeah that definitely sounds like a glitch so ill give him a poke and get him to sort it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down