The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
what about nax , guys? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
what about nax , guys? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
what about nax , guys? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
what about nax , guys? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
what about nax , guys? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
what about nax , guys? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
what about nax , guys? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
what about nax , guys? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
what about nax , guys? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

what about nax , guys?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what about nax , guys? Empty what about nax , guys?

Post by JettsonBE Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:39 am

He talked to me and he said it was silly and stupid.

what do we do?
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

what about nax , guys? Empty Re: what about nax , guys?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:44 am

I dont have a problem with him coming back but i not gonna chase after him, he made a choice. You dont quickly, knee-jerk reaction delete everyone on your friends list. Thats takes a minute so he was aware of what he was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:47 am

well, he's still our friend, everyone has their moments when they lose cool, and for nax it was 4am in the morning, so i guess he flipped Sad

i would like to see our friend back!
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:54 am

Yeah I wrote him today on BL telling him he should come back and he admitted it was silly, but he wanted to take a break before he decides what he wants to do. Guess we'll see in the upcoming days/weeks. I already told him to not join any other clans if he wants back and he was ok with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:02 am

As little as i know Nax, i still consider him a high priority!
He's a verry good player and have been loyal for how long?

About his action's, we all have that moment that we say "FUCK ALL OF YOU", and you do something stupid in a rush and when everything is cooled down, you think twice again and say to yourself, why? For me it was more of a scream to get the attention even tho i'm not the best and i wouldn't be missed (i guess) I do learned something from it, and it is that you guy's (leaders) are open to talk about anything, i'm not somebody who talks alot or complain's alot, i keep everything for myself and then it "explodes" all at once Evil or Very Mad Now i know i have to open my mouth and i do know i don't need to annoy Kj or anybody else from Armor squad with big clan's and keep asking for that, i'll get my games, build up the chemistry with either Raso or Kj and become better and better, so i can become a worthfull sub if Jettson or Jake can't play against a big clan, i know i need time, they have a chemistry for over 2 years, i can't come in and replace them, it would be disrespectfull aswell. I know what to do Twisted Evil

Keep an eye on Nax guy's/leaders, i know what he's going tru!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:43 am

U_MOEDER wrote:we all have that moment that we say "FUCK ALL OF YOU"
no that was only you and nax Razz Laughing Twisted Evil
U_MOEDER wrote:it would be disrespectfull
don't fucking mention this word ever again on this forum, you fucking disrespectful cunt. Laughing Laughing

no but seriously, you're not disrespecting anyone unless you call them fucking bitchass cunt. I think we've had enough discussions about disrespect, being disrespectful or disrespecting for another century. Pls stop disrespecting my leet jet skills, I've trained against the best pub players I could find this weekend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:47 am

rasomaso wrote:
U_MOEDER wrote:we all have that moment that we say "FUCK ALL OF YOU"
no that was only you and nax Razz Laughing Twisted Evil
U_MOEDER wrote:it would be disrespectfull
don't fucking mention this word ever again on this forum, you fucking disrespectful cunt. Laughing Laughing

no but seriously, you're not disrespecting anyone unless you call them fucking bitchass cunt. I think we've had enough discussions about disrespect, being disrespectful or disrespecting for another century. Pls stop disrespecting my leet jet skills, I've trained against the best pub players I could find this weekend!

ban? Smot alert ban?

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremeBlake Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 am

I've done so much for Nax then he leaves on such a fucking backstabbing note. I've played him in every possible clan battle in over a year and the ONLY one he doesn't play he gets butt hurt. Not to mention he didn't tell me shit.
ExtremeBlake
ExtremeBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:33 am

ExtremeBlake wrote:I've done so much for Nax then he leaves on such a fucking backstabbing note. I've played him in every possible clan battle in over a year and the ONLY one he doesn't play he gets butt hurt. Not to mention he didn't tell me shit.

Yeah but extreme to be fair he did in fact post saying he could play and that is your responsibility knowing whose going to play for ground. So there definitely was a failure to communicate there.

-
But I completely agree Nax's actions were ridiculous, but what little I know about the guy. I do know he's a fucking beast.

So with that I've got nothing against him coming back. He was definitely consistent before that little out burst. But something would have to happen between ground leaders and him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:20 pm

ExtremeBlake wrote:I've done so much for Nax then he leaves on such a fucking backstabbing note. I've played him in every possible clan battle in over a year and the ONLY one he doesn't play he gets butt hurt. Not to mention he didn't tell me shit.
hell yeah....true story

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremeBlake Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:01 pm

Buggsy wrote:

Yeah but extreme to be fair he did in fact post saying he could play and that is your responsibility knowing whose going to play for ground. So there definitely was a failure to communicate there.

Wrong.

He posted on the clan battle but he didn't say he could play. Plus just because someone signed up doesn't mean they will play, just means they are available, starters come first (which Nax was... obviously)

Oh and he went offline before the clanbattle even started.

Oh and there were 3-5 other people that sat out that day.

Again there was no communication between me (or anyone that I'm aware of) and Nax that day OR the days coming up to it. I don't have a crystal ball.
ExtremeBlake
ExtremeBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:25 pm

ExtremeBlake wrote:
Buggsy wrote:

Wrong.

He posted on the clan battle but he didn't say he could play. Plus just because someone signed up doesn't mean they will play, just means they are available, starters come first (which Nax was... obviously)

Again there was no communication between me (or anyone that I'm aware of) and Nax that day OR the days coming up to it. I don't have a crystal ball.

relax buddy, but i agree with extreme and mackie on this one. No matter how loyal or how long someone has been apart of this team. you dont delete everyone and leave just like that. Plus, no one should get booty tickled bcz they sit out ONE clan war. I do remember Nax saying something about having to take nap. (Not being too sure if he was gunna be available to play or not)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:23 pm

ExtremeBlake wrote:
Buggsy wrote:

Wrong.

what about nax , guys? While+on+Reddit.+Stuck+on+Reddit+because+someone+is+wrong_7db740_3459448

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:46 am

ExtremeBlake wrote:
Buggsy wrote:

Wrong.

Chill winston. he did say he could play. It was 2am for him so he's gonna be annoyed that he didnt get to play or wasnt told he wouldnt be playing.

Nax is competing with Give Me back my son on fraggednation.

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremeBlake Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Jake wrote:
ExtremeBlake wrote:
Buggsy wrote:

Wrong.

Chill winston. he did say he could play. It was 2am for him so he's gonna be annoyed that he didnt get to play or wasnt told he wouldnt be playing.

Jake, I'm telling you he didn't say he could play or couldn't. I read the post after the RPG battle.
ExtremeBlake
ExtremeBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by JettsonBE Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:17 am

ExtremeBlake wrote:
Jake wrote:
ExtremeBlake wrote:
Buggsy wrote:

Wrong.

Jake, I'm telling you he didn't say he could play or couldn't. I read the post after the RPG battle.

then you should have read the post before the battle, no?
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:30 am

You all need to STFU about nax, simple as.

This game was at 7est, nax couldn't normally even make games at 5est.

Yes he signed up, so did the person that had replaced him.

Yes it was 2am and he wasn't told until he had came back on that he wouldn't be playing but we couldn't tell how many people would show up. It is rather difficult to fill 4 spots up with 7-8 different possible people.

This was the first time he was told to sit out for someone else.

He totally overreacted by leaving the clan and deleting most of the people in the clan, he gave me no warning.

I have already spoke to him and he doesn't want to join back at the moment, that is fine because it wouldn't matter if he joined back since he isn't on the FN team anymore because he left that too. I am not going to waste my time trying to negotiate with other clans so that they would let nax play.

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremeBlake Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:30 pm

JettsonBE wrote:
ExtremeBlake wrote:
Jake wrote:
ExtremeBlake wrote:
Buggsy wrote:

Wrong.

then you should have read the post before the battle, no?

Why would that change anything Jettson?
ExtremeBlake
ExtremeBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:55 pm

Another thing that Nax didn't like was that Villain came from nowhere and played on the semi finals....He also mention a couple of you guys(Won't say names).He was talking with me while you guys were playing the CB.....He left...It was his decision....Respect his decision..He probably won't join us again.....End of thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:39 pm

I don't like Villain either...that's right VILLAIN, FUCKAYOU!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:24 pm

ll---Voltex---ll wrote:Another thing that Nax didn't like was that Villain came from nowhere and played on the semi finals....He also mention a couple of you guys(Won't say names).He was talking with me while you guys were playing the CB.....He left...It was his decision....Respect his decision..He probably won't join us again.....End of thread
botnub level is strong in this one Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:10 pm

ll---Voltex---ll wrote:Another thing that Nax didn't like was that Villain came from nowhere and played on the semi finals....He also mention a couple of you guys(Won't say names).He was talking with me while you guys were playing the CB.....He left...It was his decision....Respect his decision..He probably won't join us again.....End of thread

you hoe, you mention my name but not the other peoples? -__- ive always been available to play. i would have sat out if i was asked. Extreme said play so i played. Simple as that. Plus it wouldnt have been the first time i am told i am playing then last second told to sit.

Honestly, if i was Nax and it was 4am or what time it was, i would have just gone to bed. Im not that desperate to play one match. Semi finals or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Screwbacca wrote:I don't like Villain either...that's right VILLAIN, FUCKAYOU!!!

what about nax , guys? Okayguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Villain-X- wrote:

you hoe, you mention my name but not the other peoples? -__- ive always been available to play. i would have sat out if i was asked. Extreme said play so i played. Simple as that. Plus it wouldnt have been the first time i am told i am playing then last second told to sit.

Honestly, if i was Nax and it was 4am or what time it was, i would have just gone to bed. Im not that desperate to play one match. Semi finals or not.
Is not your problem lol...you don't have to worry about nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:19 pm

ll---Voltex---ll wrote:
Villain-X- wrote:

Is not your problem lol...you don't have to worry about nothing.
...but has to worry about everything!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next