The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Ground guys EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Ground guys EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Ground guys EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Ground guys EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Ground guys EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Ground guys EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Ground guys EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Ground guys EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Ground guys EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ground guys

2 posters

Go down

Ground guys Empty Ground guys

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:02 am

I was checking out pp's new ground player and I was wondering how he can have such a high accuracy for all of his guns? http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/iLL_NoVe_9/weapons/240911530/ps3/

Back to top Go down

Ground guys Empty Re: Ground guys

Post by JettsonBE Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:16 am

only shoot when he knows he's gonna hit? no lmg use? no supression? idk, are u suggesting he is using mouse and keyboard or what? maybe a modded controller in the way he's using singlefire on a rapidfire controller setup, wich reduces the supression by quiete a lot!
JettsonBE
JettsonBE

https://onyx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:05 am

JettsonBE wrote:only shoot when he knows he's gonna hit? no lmg use? no supression? idk, are u suggesting he is using mouse and keyboard or what? maybe a modded controller in the way he's using singlefire on a rapidfire controller setup, wich reduces the supression by quiete a lot!

No, I was just curious to what play style he would be using or whatever to be that consistent. I've only seen a couple of people with that kind of accuracy on console.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:09 am

Hmm...To be honest he could be running some sort of mod. controller or even a M+K combo.

On average(when i try) i put up 20 - 24 accuracy on any weapon (except lmgs), they only way to tell if he is using something is to watch him first person....otherwise we will never know.

ive created 2 accounts just for fun, so i can see where my accuracy would be if i started a new account...

first one, this one was made many months ago

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Denkiteki-Kaijuu/weapons/783811133/ps3/

this one was just made recently

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/NAGASAKI2POINT0/stats/837663660/ps3/

i am still hovering around 22ish, so i dont know. He is either cheating or just really that good.

or he is an opportunistic bastard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:31 am

There's absolutely NOBODY with a controller or even a modded controller that can get such an accuracy!!!

My opinion? M+K! No doubt !!! Only PC player's can get an accuracy like that dude!

So jellyyyyyy Evil or Very Mad geek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:26 am

He's played quite a lot of squad rush. I think he plays 5v5 conquest stuff as well so that's gonna increase accuracy.

I do think it's quite possible to get high accuracy with a controller.

I think davidgunner from tps has high accuracy as well but a low k/d. strange.

This PC player has insane accuracy with assault rifles.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/pLine-jikA/weapons/782332088/pc/

Maybe that pp guy plays similar to this rarely unloads his clip.

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremeBlake Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Look @ his head shot %. It is pretty low. He probably only plays really close quaters maps and rarely shoots at head glitchers. Oh and probably camps a choke points w/ pre aim.

Edit: He brags about his accuracy % on his status... he is a try hard accuracy stat person? Suspect
ExtremeBlake
ExtremeBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:50 am

I joined on smooth when he was playing with this guy to see his play style and he was running around with smooth the whole time. I checked his accuracy afterwards and it was 31%. To give you an idea of how accurate this guy is shooting watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4TdN_1fkIs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:58 pm

The accuracy total is made by the average accuracy by all the guns you use. If you only use 3 guns and have high accuracy with them like 24% so to speak, you're accuracy should be at 24%. He's also predominately medic...........................smh fuck dis dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:16 am

SnackPack96 wrote:I joined on smooth when he was playing with this guy to see his play style and he was running around with smooth the whole time. I checked his accuracy afterwards and it was 31%. To give you an idea of how accurate this guy is shooting watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4TdN_1fkIs

That accuracy is against derps running at him in a pub, where hes obviously playing with the intent on getting a high accuracy rating. In a CB situation he won't have the luxury of picking his battles and taking it slow. I doubt his accuracy will be any better than our own infantry in matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:25 am

MadMackie wrote:
SnackPack96 wrote:I joined on smooth when he was playing with this guy to see his play style and he was running around with smooth the whole time. I checked his accuracy afterwards and it was 31%. To give you an idea of how accurate this guy is shooting watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4TdN_1fkIs

That accuracy is against derps running at him in a pub, where hes obviously playing with the intent on getting a high accuracy rating. In a CB situation he won't have the luxury of picking his battles and taking it slow. I doubt his accuracy will be any better than our own infantry in matches.

^ THIS!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:24 am

Looking at a couple of ranked scrims he's played it looks like he's usually getting ~22% accuracy in those when his comrades are getting around 16%. It's harder to have high accuracy in scrims because people don't charge blindly into bullets that much so that's still very good, but isn't quite so standout.

I'd guess he just burst fires a lot. His first shot accuracy doesn't look that great (look at sniper rifle accuracy) and it's not like he's dominating the scoreboards everygame so despite his accuracy it doesn't look he's any more effective than his peers.

By firing shorter bursts or readjusting his aim more he'll have a higher hit rate but fire slower, meaning he's getting high accuracy but killing people at roughly the same speed. Arguably that's slightly advantageous, as he isn't wasting as many bullets but whoring accuracy is difficult and it's liable to give him stupid deaths every now and again so probably isn't worth it. IMO that's a safer conclusion to come to than thinking he's using M&K.

I do think some people just get much better hit detection than others though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:50 am

ElitestGamer wrote:Looking at a couple of ranked scrims he's played it looks like he's usually getting ~22% accuracy in those when his comrades are getting around 16%. It's harder to have high accuracy in scrims because people don't charge blindly into bullets that much so that's still very good, but isn't quite so standout.

I'd guess he just burst fires a lot. His first shot accuracy doesn't look that great (look at sniper rifle accuracy) and it's not like he's dominating the scoreboards everygame so despite his accuracy it doesn't look he's any more effective than his peers.

By firing shorter bursts or readjusting his aim more he'll have a higher hit rate but fire slower, meaning he's getting high accuracy but killing people at roughly the same speed. Arguably that's slightly advantageous, as he isn't wasting as many bullets but whoring accuracy is difficult and it's liable to give him stupid deaths every now and again so probably isn't worth it. IMO that's a safer conclusion to come to than thinking he's using M&K.

I do think some people just get much better hit detection than others though.

Yeah its certainly not instant M&K just off those stats alone. Accuracy whoring can get it to that point with a controller.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:21 pm

lol who actually cares about accuracy?
Accuracy in a scrim doesnt mean shit.

Like Jettson said, he only shoots at what he know he can hit.

And how extreme said his headshots are real low.
Headshots> Accuracy %

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:26 pm

dont believe me on accuracy doesnt mean shit?

ask that one jet pilot who raged in my video. He had some guns above 25%
and i pretty much took a fat shit all over him, then set it on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down