The OnyX Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» S rank Hunting!
Please guys EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:54 pm by JettsonBE

» iCon's new forum
Please guys EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sign-up for...
Please guys EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm by Guest

» Bumbling idiots.
Please guys EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am by Guest

» iCon vs dN 15/12/2012
Please guys EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 am by Guest

» iCon Prevails!
Please guys EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 am by Guest

» At this stage...
Please guys EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm by Guest

» Official Battlelog banter post
Please guys EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am by Guest

» Let's all meet up!
Please guys EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am by Guest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Please guys

Go down

Please guys Empty Please guys

Post by DeterminedKnight Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Stop replying to all the stupid shit smot posts on Battlelog, it's starting to bother me because it really doesn't give a good image of us, the fact that you reply to all his gay ass retarded posts makes him look important, it makes it look like you are all bothered by one little individual

It's like iCon VS smot, 34 people VS 1 guy. I don't want people to think bad of iCon because we all hate on one guy. People will defend him at some point because he's alone and we still reply to his stupid shit and try to shut him up, please ignore him once & for all, it's the best thing to do, if you ignore him it'll mean you are not bothered by what he says & don't give a shit about him, he'll just be one poor little old man talking to himself

i hate how we are still viewed as "the TAo players who left smot", i'd like us to be viewed as one strong team, iCon, not the other thing :[
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Please guys Empty Re: Please guys

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:00 pm

You're right. Bitter stupid people are annoying though. Especially when you're suffering from insomnia and looking at battle log.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:06 pm

I doubt people will start defending him because he acts like a total jerk every time, but I guess you're right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:52 am

I've said this multiple times in the past but hopefully it will get through this time. I mean look at that thread, there's people in there saying Smot +1. I realise some of them are just forum trolls but not all of them, and it's an idea of what could come.

People will forget over time. They'll forget what Smot did in the past. And there will be new people joining the community in the new game who won't know anything about the old BF3 grudges. I know I know absolutely nothing about BC2 competitive.

And all that will be left is a team called iCon that is constantly bickering with some xoxoxox guy. That's all negative and I don't want us attached to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeterminedKnight Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:58 am

MadMackie wrote:And all that will be left is a team called iCon that is constantly bickering with some xoxoxox guy. That's all negative and I don't want us attached to it.
^ This...
DeterminedKnight
DeterminedKnight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FierceKnight0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:18 am

The best way is just to completely ignore him, or just don't post on battlefield forums in general. The only time he talks back is when you address him. I just like posting bump posts after his comments or, thanks for the bump. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down